Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ aditi
Very good point abt living with the trauma of causing hurt to someone. Really wish CVs explore this aspect. I always felt Shaan got Khanak too easy.... he needs to understand how hard it must have been for her to forget Suraj and put her heart and soul behind him.

Re reference to Tamil films, Maniratnam was a master back in those days... Mouna Ragam, OMG....what a movie it was....

yes!Hope he thinks abt how its affecting her too.I think he will.He will mature may be!
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and Yumna...why carry guitar evrywhere...i think it's a part of professionalism.....🤣

and waiting 4 2morrow...
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Yumna
Thanks for the welcome:) Missed u all....

The CVs are clearly inspired by Hindi films, so why not take a look at some of Maniratnam's work? He was a master at telling love stories, really was....

Mouna Ragam

Roja

Alaipayudhey

3 very good films, and beautiful love stories were created.... he used everything that was available to convey love- air, light, water, all the pancha bhutas!

This basketball scene is addressed at which demographic? teenage girls? Sorry. they wud not hav liked it much bcos Shaan was fully covered and wearing sunglasses.. Women in early 20s and above- nope. They all know its too filmy, esp the way Rahul turns his head and the sound that accompanies him... like thats the way his neck bones sound or something! If it's addressed at young men, well, dont know... do they watch RBO in huge numbers?

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@tvrasika  -Gaayu right?

Yes.

The three movies you mentioned showed the love between wife and husband beautifully like  RBO 

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey all!

Gaayu, welcome back! missed you bud!

Guys, i am so happy! My best friend just delivered a baby boy. I am rushing to the hospital to see him!

RBO:

I Loved the khanak sunny meeting scene!
I Loved the shaan sunny meeting scene!
Now, i can't wait for the shanak sunny scene!

Ok loves! Gotta run! huggies!
aditee thumbnail

So COOL Zenn

Have fun!

See u around tomm!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ rbo fan 1, yes, am Gaayu. what's ur name?

@ zennn, congrats to ur friend! Missed u too:)
aditee thumbnail
Vandoo to your point...............

Rahul says when Shaan leaves "Tum apni haar ki taraf daud rahey ho"

Shaan meet Sunny a few minutes later........ correct?

I feel RAHUL knows Sunny!

Maybe he saw the video............ I for one suspect Sunny knows Rahul already!
There wa something about that look yseterday! Jaise Sunny ne nazar churayi Rahul se
aditee thumbnail
Saazy

They showed the precap fully........... of her approaching and getting to the car!

ITS MIND BLOWING!!

You are right about the itr and her arrival

GREAT EDITING TIMING!

Go watch it

Will be back to gush in 3 hours
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
okay have like 10 mins before i am off

SO they had a bb scene??? PRAY WHY??? becos every blesssed Star one show has one....RBO ko tho baksho....

was the 'face-off' between Shaan and Rahul supposed to be neutral ground....so chose the bb ground...waste!!!.and what is with everyone wearing dark glasses (DGs) and throwing the ball...I mean ball can hit and break the DGs na????

And 

so when Shaan saw Sunny...was Sunny also wearing dark glassess???

Aiyoooooooooooooooo HEY RAM!!!

dunno why...
but the Shaan-Sunny thing is not very convincing...

I WANT THIS STORY TO REVOLVE AROUND SHANAK and them dealing with SUNNY ...I dont want RAHUL and his mind or mindless games a la ekta style...not interested....I really hope thats not the case.....