CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
Hopefully we will get our golden RBO days back in the coming episodes...

And my apologies for terming the precap as "sad"... didn't mean it that way... had something in mind and wrote something else... BTW guess some "gyan" from you guys about the ghazal really moved me when I watched the precap again...

And finally I see a clear lead characters definition.. with Shanak being the core of RBO, and all other characters are there as a part of their life, their obstacles, their support...

Sys,

The way he makes her laugh at "Shaandar" and first smiles, then kinda grunts and then starts laughing openly....... joins her laughter!

His look towards her was totally admiring that nite!

Youve got to be blind not to see the fact that they were immensely attracted to each other!
As Shaan and Khanak ofcourse!

Dont want the Mods chasing after me!
Originally posted by Anu80

And my apologies for terming the precap as "sad"... didn't mean it that way... had something in mind and wrote something else... BTW guess some "gyan" from you guys about the ghazal really moved me when I watched the precap again...

And finally I see a clear lead characters definition.. with Shanak being the core of RBO, and all other characters are there as a part of their life, their obstacles, their support...

D-UH!=D
Originally posted by -SYS-

D-UH!=D

@SYS- am sorry but didn't understand what you wrote... does it mean my view is wrong...😳
@ANU...Girl!!!!!! Thats waht we all have been harping and saying all this time....😆 Looks like the CV's got it too...again....😆😆
Originally posted by Anu80

AaP ABHI KYUN Jaag RAHE HO????
aditee-
I know.I love how he can't help himself when she laughs.Even if he's irritated or whatever he just melts. I think for him her laughter always symbolized her free spirit.And after Suraj's death you can see that while he feels guilty about Suraj's death he feels more guilty about what it all means for Khanak.

Uff.The whole KKH sequence was WONDERFUL.Their characters shine through, their attraction shines through, the fact that they're starting to care for each other shines through.The clothes, the dialogues, the ambiance,the acting,their chemistry-everything was so perfect.
Originally posted by -SYS-

D-UH!=D
Amen!
@Aditee...ditto what you said about the attraction.....😆😆😆 
@ Anu
No I meant OF COURSE Shanak is the core with everything and everyone else a part of their story.