Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have realized one thing
They can show us EVERYTHING, IT WILL STILL NOT MAKE US HAPPY!

I personally dont care for the Rock On track so I dont harp on it too much!

I find serious editing errors everyday, like today, Sam was still at the hospital?
I dont watch her scenes, so couldnt tell

IF WE HAVE TO RIDE on this bus for the rest of the journey, we just need to loosen up, give up a few things and just go with the flow

After KT being gone for two weeks Ive learnt that hard lesson

How ever much I tried to tell myself "Its a show! Its afterall a show"
I couldnt bring myself to watch the show the past couple weeks

Now that he is BACK
I have new terms for myself

It helps me a lot to enjoy the show
I dont nit pick!
I dont worry about editing flaws and such too much

I still love ShaNak a lot!
I will watch them anyday compared to worrying about editing bloopers and clothes disasters and Rahul, Sam, Duck "romance-horror" flick!

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
The verbal sparring between the two was not bad at all!

It was super romantic and yet showed she is equally quick witted and sharp as he is!

I love that about them and am glad some things are not so lost afterall!

Yep, Zenn I am more excited about tomm's than I am happy about today's

But it would be unfair NOT to appreciate the things I so loved today!

I watch the show ONLY FOR THESE TWO
Thats why I never bothered watching or commenting or ranting or lamenting the past couple of weeks

If they show me these two, they get my opinion!

If they dont.......... then I spend my time reading random blogs on the web!
All are happy that way!
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aditee-I second u on this.As long as we get to see ShaNak even if I had to FF the episode and watch just their scenes,I would do just that and enjoy if I can!
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@aditee

oye meri jazbaati friend! i didn't say that today was not good. i just don't get why people are complaining about the precap. wait for my analysis of today's episode. there are so many things i have to say regarding everthing and it's ALL good!

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@aditee are yaar kuch to daya kar bacharo pain horrer flik lol yaar🤣
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1)Loved ShaNak-I just can't get enough of these two together!Thought the scene was a bit short though.But I liked the fact that Khanak took the initiative-I think she was still feeling upset and wanted to re-assure herself of her love for Shantanu through the physical intimacy.Also liked the dialogues where she keeps assuring herself of her love for Shaan and vice versa.Good way to show the turmoil she is going through.

2)Yashu's clothes-suited her.The colour, the style.Bye-bye puffed sleeves hopefully!Make-up was nice.But kajal looked a bit washed out.

3)Duck-Boo-Akshay scene: Didn't like it.Very needless and not a welcomed comic relief.Dressing up as Jack Sparrow?Really?

4)Khanak's disappointment at not finding Shaan next to her when she wakes up was cute and her immediate brightening up at the letter and flower and then Sam's call, her agitation and then finally thinking of Sunny's dialogue about going hungry without work and her own role in that leading to her finally agreeing to it.The guilt showed through.Oh and liked the replacement of Suraj with Sunny in her FB about Suraj-found that significant in the sense k the physical resemblance and has jolted her memories and really left her confused.
[Yashu's ring struck me here-at first I thought that Shaan had slipped it onto Khanak's finger while she slept but apparently it's Yashu's own-reminded me of the Diwali interview where she said mere haath khaali hain or something.But I digress]

5) Throwing away of Sunny's picture-taking steps to erase mementos of Suraj she has seemed like an effort on Khanak's part to get rid of her inner turbulence.Like if she threw away the picture somehow this all might get sorted out.

6)Can't wait for tomorrow-precap was good! What do you guys think?Is it after Shaan has found out something about Sunny?Seemed like that to me.

aditee thumbnail
Anu
Rather than, us getting an overload of sugary sweet scenes I would love some mirch masala thrown in.

It makes their relationship so much more watchable

Its more watchable than when she gave him endless bhashan on how she will stand by him

It will be more watchable because this issue affects them as a couple

Parents divorce, and him wanting to sing were all too manufactured in my opinion.

To phillumy............ created mainly to show us the "preachy" side of Khanak

This Sunny angle will bring the spark back into the marriage

It will tell us if they are still strongly attracted to each other or just made love becoz they hadnt seen each other in two weeks

Thats the most intriguing thing for me!

The entire zila could be transplanted in the moon for all I care...........
I want to see how they figure out this marriage thingie............
them being so awfully young and attractive makes it doubly watchable!

Dont lose hope!

Ride along!
It shudnt be too bad!
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@SYS

nice analysis yaar!👍🏼 very to the point and yet you covered everything.

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Khanak/yash looked gorgeous today.Her hair looked soft and the dress was good too!
aditee thumbnail
Great job Sys!

Maza aa gaya!
Zenn is right! Youve pretty much covered everything

I dont watch the "others"
They dont intrigue me at all

I have started watching Khanak's convo with Sam PURELY to understand  how she is slipping with the Sunny issue

Warna........ I just dont watch the rest!

Reading your summary, makes me glad I dont!