Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
loved the meeting of shanak so touchy yaar............ther was love in each and every moment kt and ym rocks yaar and also precap was so good a hot date nice
i liked herpreet charecter ..............he is very funny but i yhink sam looks good with sunny................thy hav this chemistry both with punjabi mind.....................very good  i agree with veena sam lok diferent with sunny.......................thy made cute impression sam nd sunny look gr8 togetherπŸ˜ƒ
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Friends!!!

Know its rather late in the day to be posting the review of the 10th Jan 2011 epi, but hey what the hell....still can't over it, and just HAVE to do it!!!πŸ˜ƒ

The whole epi....a masterpiece really, the electric blue jacket notwithstanding!!! KT, in case there is even a remote possibilty that you're reading this.....the illness has sure taken its toll on you, lad , and you probably need those jackets for a 'fuller' look, but can we have colours a little soothing on the eyes, please???

First things first!!! The original 'award-winning' RBO music was back and how!!!! Totally took 'centrestage', really....played a major role in the mind-blowing impact of the whole epi......right  from the sad version of the title song......to the RBO instrumental......to the classic ShaNak BG score!!! Superlative stuff, totally!!!! 

The Deja vu effect......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!!!!
Absolutely loved the whole analogy drawn between 'then' and 'now'!!! Right from the beginning, Sunny's stairs act to Suraj's ladder act......Hiten Kumar used as a metaphor for Shantanu (absolutely loved seeing the Dhulwadi 'suited-booted' Shaan after sooooooooo long......complete feast to the eyes!!!)......to the Shaan-Khanak Dhulwadi voiceover......to the proverbial icing.....Khanak going all-out to save Sunny; wonderfully reminiscent of Shaan's last-ditch efforts to save Suraj right till the very end!!! And the final crescendo....Suraj 'appearing' in Sunny's place, with the pendant in tow!! A complete thumbs up....You can take a bow, Swapnaji.....havent seen such direction in RBO in a reallly long time!!!!

A special mention for Yashu's acting prowess here.....wonderful versatility shown right from her comic timing (read: 'philmy' hai in reference to the electrician in 'designer' clothes bit) to her state of complete disbelief on seeing Sunny aka Suraj......could have so easily gone OTT, but showed wonderful restraint when it was most desired!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The qualitative emoting trickled down to the hospital monolgue as well......LOVED, LOVED the way Khanak says "Shantanu se" even in that state of delirium.....makes one truly, truly want to fall in love with these two cuties over and over again!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

Now for the RBO moment of the epi, as I like to call these RBO 'will stay with me forever' moments......

The ShaNak MILAN scene...............Saaz has already payed the most brilliant compliment to these two by saying that for a couple whose entire chemistry has been built on a war of words, this time they just didn't need them!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Truly the most emotional reunion that I have seen (both on the big screen, leave alone small screen) in a very long time!!!

KT got it bang-on the minute he entered.....the distraught expression written all over Shaan's face!!! Yashu too responded beautifully.....her "Shantanu, mujhe aapki bahut yaad aayi".....so completely believable.....and the proverbial cherry....Shaan's emotive eyes, totally implying "Gosh!! I mised U too, and am soooooo sorry for not having called!!!" Now that's called acting, when a guy whose voice modulation and dialogue delivery we so appreciate can say it all without saying it at all!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ A complete thumbs-up for the mutiple ways in which the "can't have enough of you" feeling was portrayed....from the classic ShaNak forehead touch......to the caressing....to the multiple hugs.....to the hands entwined in each others'.......added so much to a 'reunion' moment!!!

Absolutely adored the 'mischievous' touch to the moment with the 'paagal' and 'aate hi phir shuru ho gaye' nok-jhok!! KT totally in character.....Loved his suppressed laughter in response to Yashu's bubbliness during this moment.....made Shaan's angst that much more believable!!!

Have always maintained that KT and Yashu are entirely responsible for making ShaNak what they are....priceless, really!!! Their chemistry, in my opinion has today reached a point where they have truly set a benchmark....and they proved it in this epi, not once but three freakin' times!!! YEP Friends.....here goes.....first, their eyes 'searching' each other in exactly the same manner; second, sometime near the end of the scene, when they both look up at each other.....both of them being in the same 'zone' entirely; and third (saved the best for last!πŸ˜‰), when Khanak is in Shaan's arms and says "haan isliye aapne ek bhi phon nahi kiya"....to which Shaan responds saying "ke aisa dobara nahi hoga".....notice their expressions....neither looking at each other, yet their 'expressions' so uncannily 'similar'!!! TIMING, anybody......sure can't get better than this, guys!!!!

In conclusion, would like to wrap up this post by saying that ShaNak time and again have proved that they truly are the 'whole' and 'soul' of RBO.......only hope it remains this way till the lights dim......

P.S. The pink lipstick......I think we can let that pass....the 'continuity' factor maybe!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DocD,
Wonderful analysis.Late but brilliant!
Liked the term 'the Deja Vu effect'-I'm assuming you meant for the audience?
And loved your take on the RBO moment!Wonderful chemistry indeed.
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oye DocD...

Tu aali
Tu aali

Haye haye....your 10th epi analysis brought back good memories man...i hope you are around today...kay?? you are here or no...if you are do not waste a minute more and go read my SS...mera SS taras raha hai teri aankhon ke liye....chal nautanki enuf???

πŸ€—
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Di for the analysis...Im getting into my jive daily...lol

@ Doc D: Kya analysis hai! dere aye par durust

@Saazy-Smaazy: before you come after me and torment me to read your last part of SS, I started but I haven't finished it yet coz I was doing my own update and still at it...so will read and comment after I am done...
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooo πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Missed you dear...*muwah*

Love love your entire take on that fabulous epi that was aired on the 10th Jan 2011. You described everything perfectly dear...can't say more then DITTO for all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
aditee thumbnail
Doc D

"Cant get enough of you"
How true!

Fach bola!

I think it really conveyed that brilliantly

They were indeed trying to reach out as many ways as possible and as many times.

There is nobody to beat that kind of chemistry on TV today!

I fully agree

They steal the show when they look at each other

Very beautiful analysis
Thoughtful and touching!

dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Yumna, Saaz, Rooj, Krishna, Aditi.....and everybody who 'liked' my post.....

Thanks Dearies; truly, truly means a lot........

Wont be around for today's ShaNak date, will try and catch up tomorrow.....

Love ya,
Dyo/ Doc D

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey gang!πŸ€—

me finally back from the seminar! was having dinner. so how's everyone?

just saw the first 3 parts of the episode.

LOVING the emotional turmoil khanak's going through. this is called characterization. welcome back swapana ji! some brilliant scenes await us with shanak!

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
todays episode was good but i found the date too short yaar...............i want see long date........................................i like pari and herpreet.....................why she made him sceintist buri fasaygi i liked dialog age ke sawal mail kar dena?thats slap on face
loving shanak more and more but didnt understand the precap situation whats wrong did shaan saw sunny?the song thy caould choose another song.............i give it10/8