Fashion and Beauty

~*~My Wedding Journal~*~(Thank You! pg 17) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 19

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Yeah, finding a wedding dress and other dresses is always an hassle... I remember going through the same experience you did (no, not my wedding but my aunt'sTongue). But I'm glad you found it though as there's always a bigger and better selection in Toronto than in Montreal. The lehenga is really beautiful, especially the dupatta. Smile And your fiancee's sherwani is really nice as well, matches perfectly with your outfit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ava.Selena-Lauren..Jiya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~My Wedding Journal~*~(Thank You! pg 17) (Page 5)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Okay, so I just finished reading your wedding journal! 

First of all: Congratulations!!! You're wedding dress for the Catholic wedding looks gorgeous, and the ring looks beautiful too! The lengha and sherwani are beautiful too! Shopping and planing for weddings sound so crazy and hectic! Good luck to you and all the best! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ava

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
@Nikasha: Thank you! I spent half an hour trying to find a decent picture of DinoLOLLOL Can't find any (I bet there all on his computer and he lets me keep the yucky onesLOL).  I'm horrible at describing people for some reasonLOL. Umm he's tall (he's 6'- 6'2"),he has brown hair and eyes,he doesn't look Indian at all (His mom likes to say his Italian genes won over). Lol it's just easier showing a pic (even if they're his yucky onesLOL)

(This is the most recent pic I found...it's from a few weeks ago) He's the one in the middleTongue...I honestly don't remember who the guys on the sides areLOL  Please ignore the tongue sticking out. Dino has a hard time taking normal picturesLOLLOL 

(This is from summer '10) I hate how he's wearing his fedora...it bothers me (He says he wears it "crooked" only to annoy me...well it worksOuch)

So ya that's my DinoTongue

Edited by avantika_greco - 18 January 2011 at 3:05pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Broken_Heart72-Mikayla-Nikasha..Selena-Lauren.Sex.DirectionBarbie3143Jess..Jiya.burgerchaaptulipbaby53

.Roshni.

Goldie

.Roshni.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Rofl I remember those guys,remember we met at another party and one was on the phone saying "Have a good day. Have a good day. Have a good evening. Have a gooooooooooooood okay bye". Then we met them again at that black+white theme party. They were soo wierd.

Anyways I wish I was able to go to Toronto with you guys. Now I have to wait till they're alterted to see them in person.

Nikasha.

fammma

Goldie

fammma

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
wow...This is amazing,... Love it all absolutely, and you have this amazing writing sense!

I started a journal for my wedding, and then completely lost track of it. I think I will be starting it again soon, im especially motivated after reading your journal.

Love it xx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barbie3143.Jiya.

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
@Rosh: Ohhh now I remember them...they were weird and creepyConfused
@Famma: Thanks! You should so continue your wedding journal,I would love to read itTongue

January 16th, 2011: Reception Outfits…found!

I planned that since I would have 3 weddings I would wear 3 different styles of clothes. First wedding=gown, second wedding=lehenga and third wedding=saree. Every single store I went to and saw the sarees…I really didn't like them. They were all just not my style. I decided to just wear a lehenga!

We went to a few stores but again I didn't seem to like anything. So went back to the store where we got the wedding lehenga+sherwani from. This one didn't even take us 10 minutes to find. The sales person who helped us the day before was talking to us; Dino interrupted the lady, pointed at a really pretty lehenga and asked her to show us that one.
I tried it on and everyone agreed and it looked amazing on me and we should get that one. Omg the smile on Dino's face was too cute, he felt so proud that he chose it!

It's a:

•  "Maroonish pink" net lehenga choli (choli ends just under bust)
  • A-line lehenga
  • Sequins, stones, zari and embroidery embellishments 
  • Matching grand embellished dupatta

We were also looking for Dino's sherwani. We spent a long time looking for one actually. Finally we found one that Dino approved.

It's a:

• Off white/silvery sherwani
  • Collar, front and cuffs are embellished with sequins, stones, beads, cutdana, zardosi and embroidery

Originally the bottom was straight leg and maroon but they looked weird together. He tried on the "churidar" bottoms in the same shade and it looked so much better. So to match my lehenga, the bottom is going to be the same shade. Also instead of straight leg it's going to be "churidar".

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mikayla-Nikasha.Barbie3143ReineJess..Jiya.burgerchaaptulipbaby53

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Oh wow! Both your outfits look great! I love the lengha he chose! Big smile You're going to look so beautiful!

.ava

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Ooh, Dino is cute! LOL Thank you for taking out the time and finding a picture of Dino for me!

I love your lehnga and the sherwani, one again. 

-Nikasha

.ava

Post Reply New Post

Go to top