Fashion and Beauty

~*~My Wedding Journal~*~(Thank You! pg 17) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Aww I understand. People can be weird loll
LOL idk why but most of the times girls are the ones being mature.
AND You got yourself a lovely gown there! Soo pretty and elegant! I'm sure you're gonna look really beautiful on your wedding!!  =)
omg wedding preparations sound so much fun but equally exhausting too! last year my sister got married in both Hindu as well as Catholic ways and your wedding kinda reminds me of that =D

Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 10 January 2011 at 3:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ava.Jiya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~My Wedding Journal~*~(Thank You! pg 17) (Page 3)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
OMG! I love how he proposed to you!
Who said the best proposals are the filmy ones? His was perfect :D

AND YOUR DRESS :O
Its so freakin gorgeous! Oh my gosh...im totally in love with it <3
I love love love the bodice and the embroidery...basically all of it!
You are gonna look really gorgeous on your big day! :)

Edited by Jess. - 10 January 2011 at 3:06am

.ava.Jiya.

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

~*~January 5th, 2011: Weddings Bought!~*~

Dino and I went wedding band shopping with our best friends.We already knew which bands we were going to pick so we weren't at the store all day. Just an hour or 2!

Dino already picked out the matching wedding band when he bought the engagement ring. He said he didn't want to buy it right away just incase I said noLOLLOL. Instead he asked the jeweller to put it aside.

Since the day he proposed I started looking at wedding bands online so I already knew which one I was going to get himSmile.

My engagement ring is; 18k white gold, 4 carat princess cut diamond surrounded by  114 round cut pave set diamonds (0.89 carat).

The matching wedding band is also 18K white gold with 23 round cut diamonds (0.23 carat). Like the engagement ring, he also got the wedding band engraved but he won't let me see what it says until the weddingErmm

The wedding band I bought for him is 18k white gold. With 11 round cut diamonds (2 carat). Big smile

Edited by avantika_greco - 10 January 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

illustrious**-Mikayla-ReineSex.DirectionJess..Jiya.burgerchaaptulipbaby53

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Ava im super fast when you update im there to read Cool
Oh wow, the wedding rings look so pretttyy!!!!
Oh do tell us what dino engraved after your wedding!!
And the 'Wedding dress' is so stunning, your going to look drop dead gorj!!  

Jiyaa :) x

Edited by .Jiya. - 10 January 2011 at 9:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ava

viva_amez

viva_amez

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
OMG.....the rings are sooo pretty....i love the bands n his ring too
i cant wait for the next part....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ava

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

~*~January 6th,2011: The Dates Are Set!~*~

A few weeks ago Dino and I were talking about the wedding and stuff when we realized?we don't have a wedding date! I can't believe we actually forget about setting a wedding dateLOLLOLLOL! I called my mom and then on January 6th, my parents, Dino's parents, me and Dino were at my parents' house to discuss wedding dates (It was actually very scary for some reasonLOL.) We sat down with a big calendar (that my dad got from a real estate agent lolLOLLOL It was actually a pretty calender) and after 3-4 hours we finally had the dates!

Wednesday, May 25th, 2011: Mehendi (We're also going to have the haldi/holud/turmeric ceremony that day in full out Bengali styleTongue)

Thursday, May 26th, 2011: Sangeet

Friday May 27th , 2011: Catholic wedding (we're signing those court papers that day too)

Saturday May 28th, 2011: Hindu wedding

Sunday, May 29th, 2011: Reception (We're gonna have our "nikkah" that day too so it's also our Muslim wedding)

At first we were kind of hesitant about having parties on a wednesday,thursday and sunday but...then I realized if people can invite me to weddings and b-day parties on weekdays and sundays then why can't I?LOLLOL 

Edited by avantika_greco - 02 February 2011 at 10:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mikayla-ReineSex.DirectionBarbie3143Jess..Jiya.burgerchaaptulipbaby53

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Omg.. thats going to be pretty tiring 5days in a row.. non stop with the functions!!
you have like only 5months left .. good luck with the preparations! Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
and which event are you are most looking forward to??

Edited by .Jiya. - 11 January 2011 at 7:10pm

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Lol it's going to be an intense 5 daysLOL
Omg...umm I'm really excited for the mehendi night. It's the first day of the crazy 5 day celebrations.It's also my haldi night so I'm super excited for that too since it's going to be in the Bengali way.I love going to Bengali "Gaye Holuds" so having my own is going to be extremely exciting. I'm also excited for the first wedding day because that's when I'm offically marriedTongue Oh but then there's the reception...that's going to lots of funTongue. Umm...I think I'm just looking forward to all the daysLOLLOLLOL. Ok maybe I'm excited a tiny bit more for the mehendi/haldi night than the other celebrations....lol I don't think I'm making sense. I'm not sure...I'm confusedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-Mikayla-.Jiya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top