Fashion and Beauty

~*~My Wedding Journal~*~(Thank You! pg 17) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Awww! How cute <3
All the best and congrats Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ava

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~My Wedding Journal~*~(Thank You! pg 17) (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Omg avaa!! that is so freaking cuteeee!!!!
That is such a cute 'proposal' out the blue, i can imagine the biggest smile on any girls
face when that question is popped. wow!!
and yeah your marrying a hero be happy, its rather cute and you should be proud!!
awwwwwwww...

Excited for the next part LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by .Jiya. - 08 January 2011 at 7:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.avaSex.Direction

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Thanks Sweetu and JiyaBig smileBig smile

Lol Jiya I actually have the next few parts already typed...all I need to do is copy paste it hereLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sex.Direction.Jiya.

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Aww this is soo sweet!
I love the way your fiance proposed! Such proposals are so much better than the filmy ones! 
And its beautiful that you two have been together since you were 17!!
I hope both of you have a wonderful life ahead!! =D

Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 09 January 2011 at 1:59am

.ava

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
This is a really cute and such a creative idea! Aw @ the way you both got to know each other and finally ended up together :P Double aw at they way he proposed you :)) totally unexpected! Can't wait till you update and are you going to have an Indian wedding as well?

.Jiya.

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
@Ava:
Whoopieeee!! LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. do copy and paste asap please and thank you. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

.ava

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Thanks SaakshiTongue The fact that we've been together since I was 17 is cute now but wasn't  then. Some people still had...rude things to say because I was still considered a minor and he was an adult (which btw mentally it was the other way aroundLOL). So until I turned 18 our relationship was very..."Hush Hush"LOLLOL

@Pianofied (Sorry I don't know you're nameLOL): Thank you and yup I'm going to have an Indian wedding too,just haven't started planning things for that yetSmile

~*~December 19th, 2010: I found my gown!~*~

Being Catholic, Hindu and Muslim meant either choosing one way to have the wedding or having 3,one for each religion. I chose 3 because I didn't want to leave any out (and everyone in my family either had 2 or 3).

The first thing I started looking for was my gown for my Catholic wedding. It was going to be the first wedding. And alot of people told me it will be better to look for the gown first for gazillion reasons. So there I decided that gown hunting will be first, I was so excited! We went wedding gown hunting for 2 days. After trying on dresses from different designers, different styles, getting dirty and annoyed looks from my consultant, drinking MANY glasses of champagneLOL...after 30 dresses I finally found the oneBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile!

I love it, my mom loves it, my bridesmaids (&flower girlLOL) love it and I know Dino will love it too!

Apparently I'm going to have to check on it alteast once every month until the big dayConfused. They said that way it's going to be fully ready for the wedding without problems I'm going to have to go every month in case I gain or lose wieght or I want to have something changed. At the moment the only thing being changed is the measurements (it's way too big atmLOLLOLLOL)

My wedding gown is:

• Strapless
  • Tulle & Lace
  • A-line gown
  • Finely ruched Empire bust line trimmed with hand-beading
  • Directionally ruched bodice with asymmetrically dropped waistline
  • Softly dipped back with covered buttons
  • Beaded metallic lace appliqu skirt accented with Swarovski crystals
  • Scalloped hemline
  • Chapel length train

I also bought my veil, which is tulle,thin Swarovski crystal border and stops mid back

Edited by avantika_greco - 09 January 2011 at 10:40pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

illustrious**-Mikayla-ReineSex.DirectionBarbie3143Jugnu_244sonia_koolkhanJess..Jiya.burgerchaaptulipbaby53

viva_amez

viva_amez

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
The dress is simply stunning... i love it...and im sure u'll look as stunning as ever....
Ur story is soo cute and his proposal even cuter...
Cant wait for the next part...this is exciting lol

.ava

Post Reply New Post

Go to top