Fashion and Beauty

~*~My Wedding Journal~*~(Thank You! pg 17) (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

..kiran..

Groupbie

..kiran..

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Kruti and Zeisha :P It's a relief to find like-minded souls..

Edited by ..kiran.. - 31 May 2011 at 11:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~My Wedding Journal~*~(Thank You! pg 17) (Page 18)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Omg Ava! said it before.. but ima say it again! Congratulations! Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
I wish you+Dino all the best for the future!! You two make a beautiful couple!Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
thats so sweet what your ring has engraved!
Thank you for making this journal made us (well me) feel part of your wedding.
It was nice reading everything.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Love jiya, Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Kaylyn

Kaylyn

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
omg Mya you're marriedBig smile and I'm loving it...because our parents pay more attention to moiROFL. Love you Stinky

Edited by Diya.G - 31 May 2011 at 6:26pm

persistence

Goldie

persistence

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Congratulations! ^_^

.Ranee.

.Ranee.

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Omg, congratulations Ava!
I wish you and Dino all the best for your future!Smile
You make a beautiful couple and I'm sure you'll look forward to those nosey aunties asking when you're gonna' make a beautiful child.LOL Thank you for sharing your wonderful journey with us.

Ellaaa <3

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much everyoneHug

@Gabriella: LOL There are afew aunties who have been asking me that since they found out we were engaged...they didn't even wait till we were marriedLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mikayla-Nikasha.

Arielle..

Arielle..

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Aww Baby Boo! You make me proud as wellSmile. I still remember the day you got offered that job at A&F...who knew getting offered a job meant meeting your soulmate?LOL Everytime I see you and Dino the DinosaurLOL together I feel happy for you guys and I also feel  a lil' jealous because my bobo boyfriend's working 90% of the time (dumb doctors...k I guess they're not dumbLOL). Dino's crazy and so are you...oh God I feel bad for your kid(s) in the futureROFL. Jelly, you mean the universe to me, you've been my friend since the day you were born (can't be since the day I was born since I was born a born earlier...duh!LOL). I don't know what life without you would be like and I never want to know. Physically we're separated at times but emotionally we're not (cheesy much?LOL) because we're Peanut Butter and JellyBig smileBig smileBig smile. I hope one day Jahan and I get to that stage where you and Dino are right now. I know you'll be right by my sideBig smile K I'm about to cry, which I can't since I'm at a resto...oh anyways I'm done because my dessert is hereBig smileBig smile

.Roshni.

Goldie

.Roshni.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Aww Ava . At times we laugh, cry, argue but most imporantly we love eachother. I always wanted a little sister but since you were born I stopped wanting a little sister. Because you're my baby sissySmile. Out of all my cousins, you're the best and you'll always be the best. You, Lia (and Prem) are my best friends. You treat my babies like they're your own babies and that means alot. You're there for me when I need and when I think I don't need you (but you know I actually do). I'm so happy for you and Dino. I'm also happy about you guys now being my neighborsBig smile. I'm sure Suhaan's proudly telling his friends in heaven all about you two and how much he loves you guys.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top