Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

~*~My Wedding Journal~*~(Thank You! pg 17) (Page 17)

-Mikayla- Senior Member
-Mikayla-
-Mikayla-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Heeey Avaa!
Make sure you upload the photos of the mehndi and all three weddings!Smile And goodd luckk!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ranee.

viva_amez Senior Member
viva_amez
viva_amez

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Ava, good luck with all there weddings and i agree with Mikayla post pictures of your all weddings!!

-Mikayla-

.ava Goldie
.ava
.ava

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

I'm MarriedShocked

I can't believe it, I'm actually married! It's weird knowing I'm someone's wife now.

Before posting this I was going through my other posts. Reading though the Wedding Journal made me realize some things. 1) There are typos. 2) I seemed so calm, when in reality I wasn't.I just omitted those details. 3) My life has changed a lot since the beginning of the wedding planning. Oh btw my wedding ring has "You're now mine forever" engraved in it.

Dino's running some errands and I had nothing to do so I thought of making this post.

I just wanted to thank all of you for reading this wedding journal,it gave me something to do. Every time you girls complemented something in the wedding journal it made me feel like 'ya I'm doing great with this planning'. Whenever I wasn't too sure about something I chose for the wedding I would see a comment from one of you saying you like that thing. Unknowingly you guys helped me with my planning. This wedding journal actually kept me organized. I would always be like "Oh we have to do this" because then I would have something to update about.

I don't know why but I feel weird being married. It doesn't feel real, I feel like someone's going to go "Cut! Okay next scene". But that's not going to happen because this thing is legit! Dino is not going anywhere even if he wants to.LOL

Omg the look on Dino face after the Catholic wedding, if only someone got a picture of it! After the ceremony was over, we took pictures, talked to people and we were all getting ready to leave Dino was like "Tika, let's go in the car" Mamma (My mom-in-law) told Dino I wasn't going home with him. It was like as if someone told him the most shocking thing ever lol. Oops I guess we forgot to tell him I'm not going home with him until the after all the weddings were overLOL

This morning I was so confused, I woke up and Dino said "Good morning, you're my wife now...forever" I looked at him as if he was crazy then I realized 'hey wait...we're married"LOL

All of you know Suhaan passed away in May. Suhaan was supposed to be my ring bearer. When Suhaan passed away Dino decided we won't have a ring bearer. We don't want to replace our Hamster. So instead of having a ring bearer, our "secret bridesmaid" Suri gave us the rings. Prem held her in his arms during the ceremony and when it came time to hand the rings, our princess was there eating the boxes. I know up in heaven our Hamster was watching his Juju and Ino's weddings and he was happy his baby sister was there to do his job.

I can't wait to get all the pictures from the photographers!!!

I've already thanked these people but let me make if 'Wedding Journal' official lol

Laila: My Lele! My favourite aunt. She's helped me so much. I love and appreciate her so much. There's nothing I could do or say that will let her know how much Dino and I appreciated her help.

Aarika: My mommy! I don't even know how to thank her. Our relationship has been through many ups and downs. We'll spend a day mad at eachother but at the end of the day she's my mom and I'm her daughter and we love eachother so very much.  When I first started going out with Dino, a "family friend" saw us together. That "family friend" went to my mom and tried to make an issue out of it. My mom said "So, that's my daughter. She's allowed to have a love life. We're not keeping her in a bubble. She can date whoever she wants, it's not like she's marrying them, she's going to find her prince charming and marry him". I never told my mom this'I want to be just like her when I'm older. She's an amazing person. My momma has been my biggest support through this whole wedding chaos.

Ranbir: My daddy is my old man. He's overprotective when it comes to me, Diya and my mom. But his overprotective-ness is what made me realize how amazing Dino is. Dad with his thousands of questions. If Dad didn't ask Dino all those hard and ridiculous questions then Dino wouldn't answer them. If he didn't answer them then I wouldn't have thought "omg he's actually doing great" and my dad wouldn't have been impressed. My dad was the one who used to hold my hands and say "one. Two. Three" while I used to take tiny steps. My dad was the one who walked me down the aisle with the biggest smile on his face. He lets me and Diya make fun of him just because it brings a smile to our faces. I'm a daddy's girl and I always will be.

Dev: My daddy-in-law! I still remember the first time I met him. I was terrified! I didn't know if Dino's family was going to like me or wish I never showed up. But that day before I left he said "I like you, you make my son very happy. "That made my day.  Dino calls his dad, Daa and when Dino and I announced that we were engaged my dad-in-law went up to be and said "I hope you call me Daa as well". My Daa is great! Without his advice Dino would probably still be my boyfriend and not my husband. He was the one who encouraged that crazy guy to propose to me.

Cynthia:  My mommy-in-law! She's so nice and so caring. She's also very funny! Whenever I was stressed about the wedding stuff she would tell me a joke or say some comforting words and made me feel better. The first time I called her Mamma she was so happy, she said "Oh baby girl! I've always wanted Dino to call me Mamma but he calls me Mom. Same with Ella. I love how you say it with an Italian accent" I tried so hard not to laugh. I love her for being so understanding and knocking some sense into Dino when he needed it. It's always great entertainment seeing her slap his head and yell at him in Italian. Without her,Dino wouldn't be here so I guess I want to thank her for that.

Roshni: More than just my cousin, one of my best friends, the big sister i never had. Looney, you make me smile. You always try to forget about your problems so that you can help others with theirs. I don't know what I'd do without you; life would honestly be a bore. We do so much crazy stuff and have never ending laughs when we're together.  My best memories are the memories with you. I remember being 5 and following you around the house. Our mothers used to say we were always going to be there for each other.  They were 1000% right.  You're always there are me and babe I'm going to be there for you all the time. You helped me stay sane during the wedding planning. I love you Looney, thank you so much for being there for me.

Soha:  Peanut Butter!! I love love love love loveee you so much. You and I have been through so much together. I'm so happy I have a best friend like you. You yell at me when I need to be yelled at. You also tell me how proud you are of me. Well baby I'm proud of you and the person you've become. Our mommas have been best friends since my mom made the big move from US to Canada. Thanks to them we're best friends as well. I'm so happy you were next to me during the weddings. You're always by my side when I need you the most. Besties since '88.

Diya: My beebee sissy! We're sisters; we fight, we laugh, we cry, we do so much together. You were there for me when I needed to rant . It's because of you I'm who I am today. I've always tried to be a good role model for you. Seeing you with Justin reminds me so much of me and Dino. I hope that someday you get to be in the same position I am today and if not, then I hope it's something way better. I may not tell you this often but just never forget that I love you and I'm so proud of you. I'm glad you're my sister; I can't imagine life without you. I love you so much Beautiful.

DINO: I guess I want to thank him for being in my life! I can't imagine my life without this goof. He's crazy, funny, romantic, protective, appreciative and just amazing. Before I met Dino I used to say it's pathetic when girls say their boyfriend/fianc/husband is their life. But legit Dino is my life. He's there for me when I'm sad, angry, happy, nervous etc.  Everyone who knew Dino before I came into his life always says Dino's changed since he met me and the change is good. Omg I just don't know what to say about him. He just brings a smile to my face and apparently I do the same to him.

xoxoxox

Ava 

Edited by avantika_greco - 30 May 2011 at 7:50pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..kiran..xXxrachnaxXxkewlchick90Nikasha.ReineMMBG.Jiya.burgerchaap

viva_amez Senior Member
viva_amez
viva_amez

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Awww Ava, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
It was so much fun reading ur wedding journal. It was so entertaining and u were so well organized with all ur weddings...ur ideas about everything was really great and i had fun reading it. Ur "Thank You" note is sooo sweet. I wish u all the best for ur future and im sure its going to be great. Hope u post some pics soon so we can see how great and amazing it was!. Smile
..kiran.. Groupbie
..kiran..
..kiran..

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
YAYYY! I'm so happy for you!! :D Congratulations! I wish you and Dino a very very happy married life, full of love and laughter.
You know, I was telling my sister I'm reading your wedding journal and on the first wedding day, I was all like "today's the first wedding!" and she said, "wow this sounds like the second Royal Wedding or something.." Lol. But she was wrong, because actually I wasn't so excited for Kate n William :D 
Would you believe it, I was actually stalking the "what are you wearing right now?" thread on the wedding days to see what the rest of the family is upto and indirectly get to know about the wedding :P Lol. It didn't even feel weird because I felt I know these people.. lol.
Thank you so much for making us part of your beautiful journey :D :D :D
(It made me want to get married..lol)
And yes, as Kruti said, please do post pictures when you can! :D Can't wait!!!!
MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Kiran you are not  only one to stalk "what are you wearing right now?" post.LOL
This journal made me love FnB section. Thank you so much Avantika for sharing this. Please do post the pic as well. HeartHeart

..kiran..

Reine IF-Rockerz
Reine
Reine

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Aww! Congrats!! 

OMG Its really hard to believe you're married already!! 
but honestly, this is such a beautiful post! All of you seem like a family I've known forever when its hardly been a few months and not even like a single direct real interaction loll im as excited as i am during a wedding in the family 

i hope you and your family have a beautiful life ahead ava! with all the happiness and joy you desire and deserve!!  im sure suhaan is proud of you guys for being his strong and beautiful family <3
viva_amez Senior Member
viva_amez
viva_amez

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@ Kiran and @ Zeisha...lol join me in ur group  too for stalking the dresses for the weddings...and ur right Kiran it didnt feel weird cuz it felt we know all each other from a long time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..kiran..MMBG

Go to top