Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

~*~My Wedding Journal~*~(Thank You! pg 17) (Page 16)

.ava Goldie
.ava
.ava

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone.Tongue
~*~Hair+other things~*~

I keep telling myself to update this wedding journal but'I'm too lazy. But Nikasha reminded me that I need to update this so here. So anyways I'm almost done with all my wedding planning!

When the hairstylists came over, they had a bunch of pictures. They told us we can either pick a style we like or try to "create our own". We went the safe way and chose styles from the books.

I love braided hairstyles; I find they can be formal or casual depending on how you do it. So for the Catholic wedding I chose to go with a braid&bun. My bun was a little bigger than the one in the picture because I have more hair.

The second hairstyle (For the Hindu wedding) I'm going to let my hair down and in curls. I like don't like the way the Shringar Patti looks when my hair is in a bun. It looks better with my hair down.

For the Reception I'm going for a bun.

I only know what the bridesmaids are doing to their hair for the Catholic wedding. The other days I'm "not supposed to worry about" according to Soha. I'm not worried because those girls have beautiful hair no matter what they do and the hairstylists are amazing so they'll do a good job. All I've been told is that they're going to have a trial a week before the weddings. That day when I have my trials the girls had their trials for the Catholic wedding.  

They're all going to have their hair down in loose curls. Some of their hair is going to be braided into a headband ("braided headband").

Originally we were going to get a limo but then we decided not to. Like we all have beautiful'and new cars so we're sticking to those.

We booked an MC'well Dino did, I didn't.

My parents and I also went shopping for the "mother of the bride" and "father of the bride" outfits for the Catholic wedding. I didn't like any of the dresses so Roshni's designing the dress. She surprisingly had a lot done before Suhaan got sick. I really appreciate Roshni working on the dress when she has some free time. She's an angel and I love her to death. My momma's going to wear a light pink chiffon&silk gown with an empire waist. Around the empire waist is black rhinestone detailing. The neckline is a strapless sweetheart neckline. My mom is going to bee-u-tee-full, she tried one of Roshni's gowns which is a little similar to the one Rosh is designing. It looks really nice on her since she's petite (women in our family are really petite).

To match my mom, my dad's going to wear a black suit 3 piece suit (vest, pants and blazer) with a white shirt and light pink tie.

The place cards and table numbers came in the mail yesterday. They're just white with a turquoise border, red rose stamp. The name on the place cards and the numbers on the table numbers are in black over the red rose stamp.

Next week we're going to Hotel to pick out dinnerware&glassware.  We're also going to buy the guestbooks&pen and cake knife.

Oh and I'm done with my vows! Now it's just some minor changes I can make. But right now I'm happy with the way the vows are.

Edited by avantika_greco - 29 April 2011 at 7:25pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Zahra.Gkewlchick90-Mikayla-.Ranee.fammmaNikasha.MMBGburgerchaap-ArohaAngel-.Jiya.

.Jiya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Jiya.
.Jiya.

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Wow Ava the hair styles look really good! 
And omg you only have like one month left! not long left at all! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mikayla-.Ranee.

viva_amez Senior Member
viva_amez
viva_amez

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
wow..the hairstyles u chose r amazing...they're gonna look great on u...
and agree with Jiya...not much time left!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jiya.

Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
You finally updated it!Big smileLOL

I love the hair styles! I especially love the last one, it's really pretty! 

You must post some pictures of your wedding(s), when the D-Day arrives! Ooh it's less than a month away!Shocked 

-Nikasha
.Ranee. Senior Member
.Ranee.
.Ranee.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Wow, the hairstyles are really unique and I'm sure they'll look amazing!Smile You can start your countdown now!

Edited by .Gabriella. - 02 May 2011 at 6:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jiya.

harleen grewal IF-Dazzler
harleen grewal
harleen grewal

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
It took me a about  2 hours to read it all and i must say your going to have an awesome wedding! i wish you luck!
..kiran.. Groupbie
..kiran..
..kiran..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I just read through all your journal entries, and I am, like, insanely excited for your wedding!! Which is so weird because I don't even know you! lol. It must have something to do with your journal being such an addictive read!! Can't wait to know more!

Also, I love all the outfits you have chosen. I'm sure it will be a very, very beautiful wedding.

Congratulations to you and Dino for having found love in each other! :D It's so heart-warming to hear about you guys.

And all the best with the rest of the preparations. It must get pretty crazy at times, but you seem to have everything under control and are very well-organised. Kudos for that!

Write soon :P 

..kiran.. Groupbie
..kiran..
..kiran..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I just realised what your siggy meant (dumb me). I'm so sorry for your loss, you and Roshni and the rest of the family. It's an awful thing to happen. I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. Keep strong. You're right, he would be in a better place.

Go to top