Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

~*~My Wedding Journal~*~(Thank You! pg 17) (Page 15)

Madiha. IF-Dazzler
Madiha.
Madiha.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
sounds gorgeous.esp. the red lips

missindia26 IF-Rockerz
missindia26
missindia26

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hey Ava sorry I've got so behind on this
I'm sitting ready with a big mug of hot chocolate to read through it all and comment Smile
Wedding dress:
I loved the style!
It was really gorgeous and elegant but not too over-the-top
I especially liked the back of the dress and the embroidery...they were so pretty Day Dreaming
Weddings rings:
I loved the ones you chose..they're simple but really nice..can totally see them being worn Smile
Dates:
Wow that's brave..you're gonna be so busy but I'm sure you'll love every minute of it too Big smile
It's actually well soon now, are you gettign more and more excited?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fammma.Jiya.

missindia26 IF-Rockerz
missindia26
missindia26

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Colour scheme:
I am actually in love with your colour scheme..you don't usuaully think of red and turquoise together but they complement each other really nicely Thumbs Up
Clothes:
No joke, I'm jealous of your bridesmaid's, their dresses are gorgeous! Embarrassed And the flower girls are going to look so cute as well Tongue
I absolutely love your lengha..I'm impressed that it wasn't heavy because it looks so rich and intricate..and the colour scheme is really nice too Big smile
The sherwanis' really nice too and I love how it matches the lengha so well
P.S. I also loved how you were completely honest with your story...we all love exciting shopping for weddings or proms or whatever but it can be so frustrating and depressing those days when you just can't find anything right so I totally sympathise there...it all worked out in the end though Big smile

fammma.Jiya.

-Mikayla- Senior Member
-Mikayla-
-Mikayla-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Wow,
It sounds gorgeous the way she did your makeup.Big smile
I like the red lips part.
Most brides wear nude lips for the reception but red lips sound nice.

Take pictures next time!TongueLOL
fammma Goldie
fammma
fammma

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
wow..avantika...t sounds so great...ur going to look absolutely beautiful....your countdown has begun..

dont forget to take plenty of rest and lots of fluids...you wanna look fresh and fab and i am sure u will!!xxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jiya.

missindia26 IF-Rockerz
missindia26
missindia26

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Venues and invites:
Wow your venues are stunning! Shocked And your invites are really cute too, love how unique your idea is...
Menu:
Oh my god I was like salivating! Especially at the lemon sorbet and the tortellini Embarrassed

Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

well well well...i never thought ..i will go for any wedding ceremony when i get married ... i would prefer normal court marriage. because i found it really annoying  sit on the ceremony or find  the perfect dress.. trust me most of my cousins just make me so crazy when they  start  trying to plan the day... they  tried so  many things but could not find the perfect one ... at the end of the day they are like .. ok ok do it.. what ever… and trust me.. itss really really weird. …  so i decided not to go for any ceremony... though i am not gonna marry so soon.. then also i told my mom... no ceremony  on my wedding…. ... but after read your thread of journal...i am really gonna think about it again..OuchLOL...i mean I can do it.. if I start planning Wink……. But prob is that I can not sit at the same place more then an hourOuchOuchLOLLOLLOL………..lol….

I luv your catholic wedding gown.. its just awesome….ClapClap

The two lehenga is just too perfect……Big smile

Really really luv the  groom's sangeet's outfit… gonna try the  black color on my brother's wedding… your mom in low is too sweet…… ..luv the out door hindu wedding place…ClapClapClap

perfect idea to wear red lipstick on the catholic wedding … Star

now giv us some honeymoon's info…  he he he

@ roshni yours kids .. they are so adorable Embarrassed…..luv your  daughter …EmbarrassedTongue … now I want to see prem and you……… gosh…. Ava just relaxed  and you are  giving her so many tension… you are the perfect friend+ cousin.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-and-cute

-ArohaAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-ArohaAngel-
-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
i just read this and this is sooo much fun to read (: i can feel you'r excietment and stress! its soo crazy!! ahh!i love weddings...to be honest this makes me wanna get married but im just 17...oh wait! i turned 18 on saturday..lol im not used to my age yet! ahh but this is soo exciting and OMG i totally understand your relationship with roshni its exactly the same with me and my cousin..like no joke! 

=D =D 

this made me think about how i would want my wedding LOLLOL which is pretty funny since i dont even have a guy but you know girls like to think LOL anywho! im half hindu and half sikh! so im going to have 2 weddings! yipee! LOL and just cause i love christian weddings, i think i want one of those too...haha my parents are gonne be like Shocked... =D but hey! its my wedding after all..LOL ohkay i think its time for me to stop thinking about my wedding now LOLEmbarrassed

butt ahh!  love how you're doing a journal, its going to stay with you forever <3 and it makes us feel like we're a part of your wedding...soo good (:

Edited by aRohAAnGeL - 26 April 2011 at 10:37pm

sweet-and-cute.Jiya.

Go to top