Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

~*~My Wedding Journal~*~(Thank You! pg 17) (Page 12)

.Roshni. Goldie
.Roshni.
.Roshni.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Thanks everyoneSmile 

Nikasha,this is my Suhaan...he's my monkeyLOL

This is from a few months ago,he was with my brother-in-law (My hubby's brother). He has his own shaving kitLOL and was "shaving" with his uncleTongue 

Sorry,this pic isn't the best quality (It's from my hubby's iPhone). He went to watch the hockey game with his daddy and DinoSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.avaNikasha.ReineMMBGburgerchaapJess..Jiya.

.Jiya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Jiya.
.Jiya.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
@Roshni:
Your babies are like so cuteeeeee!!
i loveeeee kidss!! and your babies are like the cutestt ever!!! Mashallah!!! Suhaan is adorable!!!! <3

x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ava

viva_amez Senior Member
viva_amez
viva_amez

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Aww he is a cutie....lol..now that we've seen Suhan and Suhana...can we also see Suri? lol.... ur kids r cutest

MMBG

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viva_amez

Aww he is a cutie....lol..now that we've seen Suhan and Suhana...can we also see Suri? lol.... ur kids r cutest
I second thatLOL Now Suri's turn.
Btw angel_83191 your lil girl so look like you. I guess thats you in your avi.Smile

Edited by Zeisha143_MBG - 07 March 2011 at 8:36am
viva_amez Senior Member
viva_amez
viva_amez

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
@Zeisha143_MBG .... Thanks for the support lol....i sooo wanna see Suri to see if she looks like u or not cuz Suhana does Smile

MMBG

Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Oooh LOVE LOVE LOVE! (Sorry, I was in Facebook "liking" mode) The twins are so adorable! Yes, now where is Suri's picture? I remember seeing it from one of your past siggys, although another picture would be lovely Big smile

.ava

.ava Goldie
.ava
.ava

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

~*~March 7th, 2011: Snow storm, wedding vows and more jewellery~*~

Originally this day was supposed to be mine and Suri's day. I spent a whole day with Lexus and I wanted to do the same with Ree (Hamster didn't want to be with me because he wants to hang out with Dino…pffft Hamster doesn't know anything, Dino's not that cooThumbs Downl!). I woke up super excited because I didn't have work and I was going to spend the whole day with my Ree, just us twoBig smile! Until, I looked out the window. We were having a snow stormAngry!!!! What a buzz kill! Ouch

We were having a snow storm but that wasn't going to stop me from seeing my ReeTongue. So instead we spent the day at Rosh's house. Not only did I get to play with Ree, I also got to see Lexus and Hamster (HA he thought he was going to get away from me but he was wrongBig smileBig smile!) since they didn't go to pre-school cuz of the storm…oh and that crazy lady they lives with themLOL, I don't know why but they call her their motherConfused.

I did some wedding prep with RoshApprove.

A few days ago Dino and I went shopping with his sister, EllaSmile. We bought the jewellery for the Catholic weddingBig smile. So I brought those to Roshni's house to she can see them and well… keep them away from me because knowing me I'm going to stare at them all the time and want to wear them then get sick of themStern Smile.

We bought a bangle, earrings and necklace from Tiffany&CoSmile.

The bangle is the "Tiffany Metro five-row bangles". It's 18k white gold and 4.96 carat diamonds.

The earrings are the "Paloma Picasso Loving Heart earrings" There 18k white gold and I don't exactly remember how many carat diamondsConfused.

I got the matching necklace to go with the earrings. They're the "Paloma Picasso Loving Heart pendant". It's also 18k white gold. The chain is 16" and again not sure about the diamond caratsConfused.

Ree was looking at the jewellery and man she was a happy baby. She wanted to grab those diamondsLOL. Then Lexus came to me with her pink tiara, she told me I'm a princess and every princess needs a tiaraTongue (She should tell Dino that so he can buy me a real oneLOL)

So one thing I know I'm going to have trouble with is the wedding vowsThumbs Down. I mean I don't know what to say…there's so much I can say but if I say all those things then everyone is going to want to leave because I'm going to be talking for a really really really long timeLOL. I can go with the traditional vows but that's boring and so not Dino and meErmm. Rosh tried to help me and she ended up getting a headache from all the thinkingLOL. I can't mess up my vows because that's something people will talk about for a long time. Like Roshni, at her Catholic wedding Prem said the most beautiful and amazing things ever and made Roshni so emotionalSmile. When it was her turn she said "Oh my God…Umm…well…umm….I love you and well…oh my gosh you made me forget what I was going to sayStern Smile" She stood there for like a minute trying to remember everything she was going to sayLOL. People still talk about that and in August it's going to be 5 yearsShocked! Even though Prem and everyone found that cute and funny it was so embarrassing for RoshOuch.

I'm super stressed about these wedding vows, Dino started his too and he won't even like me know if he's going with serious or funny vowsAngry. Ahhhhh!!!!!

So I put the wedding vows on the side and just spent time with SuriSmile. I actually spent some time thinking of a nickname for her. I'm always calling her something different, at the moment I'm calling her Ree but I don't know if I like it too much. Hmm… D'oh

She is the cutest! Rosh was on the phone with her bff and Suri was on her lap. I guess she realized her momma bear's not paying attention to her because she started pinching Rosh's hand LOLthen pull the phone closer to her mouth. She started growling at the phoneLOL. It was too funny. She's a smart 5 month oldBig smile!! She likes diamonds, sleeping, laughing, playing and getting attentionBig smile! She was my doll for awhile; I dressed her up and brushed her hairTongue

I can't wait to have my own babies so I can have my own dollsLOL! I want a daughter because they have cuter clothes but then I want a son because they're less expensiveSmile. Last time I was telling Dino about babies our conversation went like this-

Dino: "Tika, are you pregnantShocked?"
Me: "No! You're so stupid, can't I just talk about babies like thatAngry"
Dino: "Well it was out of nowhere anyways…Ermm"
Me: "Whatever…babies are cute, end of discussion"
Dino: "KApprove"
An hour later…
Dino: "By the way we're going to have a son first then a daughter so that he can be the cool older brother who protects his sister...like me!Big smile"
I just rolled my eyesLOL

Anyways here's a picture of Suri, there now you guys know what Roshni's family looks like LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mikayla-Nikasha.MMBGBarbie3143.Jiya.burgerchaapJess.

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Your jewelries are Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Suri is so cute, Now the only person left is PremLOL

Go to top