Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

~*~My Wedding Journal~*~(Thank You! pg 17) (Page 11)

.Roshni. Goldie
.Roshni.
.Roshni.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Aww Ava,isn't my Mamani the cutest?LOL She's been thinking about the jewellery for so long,she had like 10 necklace designs and I had to keep reminding her you didn't want something too big. Then finally one day she sent me that picture,asked for my opinion and finally she calmed downLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.avaBarbie3143

.ava Goldie
.ava
.ava

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

~*~March 4th, 2011: Sending out invitations and getting supplies~*~

We got the invitations afew weeks ago. The invitations for the guests on my side, I decided to send them out with the flower girlSmile. He decided to do the same for the guests on his side (he's going with the ring bearer). Well, that's for the "local guests", the others our moms are mailingBig smile.

Since I was going to get some stuff for the wedding I thought I might as well give out some of the invitations the same day. I think I picked the best day since Suhana; the flower girl (Well I call her Lexus because her middle name is Alexis) was super hyper because she just got back from MauiBig smile. She was so excited to tell me about her vacationLOL.

(Dino and Suhaan are going next Saturday to give out invitations)

First Lexus and I went to go get the Flower Girl basket and Ring Bearer pillow. The big day (well days) is in 3 months and most people get those things last minute but I just wanted to get it over with and not have to worry about themSmile. So anyways the basket we chose is white with a turquoise bow (The picture is the one with a green bow though) and we got the matching pillow for the ring bearer. The basket is going to be filled with fresh red rose petals. Oh and on the bow (on the basket) it says "Lexus: Juju+Ino's Flower Girl-May 27th 2011". On the bow (on the pillow) it says Hamster: Juju+Ino's Ring Bearer-May 27th 2011".Big smileBig smile

I call Suhaan "Hamster" because when he was born he had a lot of hair I said he was like a hamster and the way he used to sleep reminded me of hamstersLOL so the nickname just stuck. The twins call me Juju because one of my middle names is Juliet and they've been calling me Juju since they can talkApprove. They call Dino "Ino" because they both couldn't pronounce D's when they were younger so they used to call him InoLOL. I find them giving us nicknames is so much cuter then uncle or aunty or anything like that. I find it more personalThumbs Up.

So anyways after getting the pillow and basket we went to my work to get the invitations (I forgot them in my office when I took them there to sort them out and give a couple outErmm). Lexus met my boss and told him to redecorate his office (It was too funny since the guy's an interior designerLOLLOL). After Lexus met some people and either had a conversation with them or gave them fashion advice we left. She's so much like Roshni it's crazyLOL.

After we left we went to have lunch then went to Yeh for frozen yogurt. While eating frozen yogurt Lexus told me about her boyfriend and how after she tells her mommy and daddy she's going to start planning her wedding. Hahaha 3 year olds are so cuteLOLLOLLOLLOL!

After we left Yeh,we went to give the invitations (I had Dino's car). Each house we went to, Lexus just HAD to talk. She went up to one aunty and said "Hi! My name is Elena Alexis Suhana Khanna. Here's an invitation to my Juju's wedding, don't forget to say hi to me at the wedding. Ok bye!"LOL We went to around 20 places (Still have a bunch more places to go toOuch, doing that next weekSmile).

We went to Dino's condo because we just had to tell him about our awesome Juju-Lexus dayLOLLOL. She found her pink tiara she left there last time she was there, played with Button and helped wrapped the gift she helped pick out for Dino's mom's b-day (We also went shopping that day,she also picked out the pink polka dot wrapping paperLOL). Oh and she helped me pick out my outfit for dinner. Then asked me if I'm going to Moomba (Moomba's a night club here) she told me to have funLOL. She's too cute?I'm going to kidnap her one dayApprove (Shh...don't tell RoshniLOL).

So while Lexus and I were running around town (well driving) my mom mailed the invitations for the guests out of MontrealThumbs Up. Oh and next time I go to give the invites I'm going on an empty stomach because everyone practically forced us to eatOuch.

Edited by avantika_greco - 05 March 2011 at 8:16pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mikayla-.Roshni..Selena-Lauren.Nikasha.MMBGBarbie3143.Jiya.burgerchaap

.Jiya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Jiya.
.Jiya.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
OMG Ava she is such a little cutieee!!
Roshni you have a beautiful baby girl mashallah <3

Edited by .Jiya. - 05 March 2011 at 7:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mikayla-.Roshni..ava.Selena-Lauren.MMBGBarbie3143

.Roshni. Goldie
.Roshni.
.Roshni.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jiya Smile

Ava you can keep Bubba,she broke Prem's heart when she told him about her "boyfriend" LOL. She hired mom as her wedding planner LOL. I get to meet my future son-in-law on Monday Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mikayla-.avaNikasha..Jiya.

-Mikayla- Senior Member
-Mikayla-
-Mikayla-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Aww,
Roshni you're daughter is so adorable, MashAllah.Tongue

I actually like how you gave your invites out with the Ring Bearer and Flower Girl because most couples just go plain with the invites which is actually... really boring.LOL

.avaBarbie3143

viva_amez Senior Member
viva_amez
viva_amez

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Awww she is adorable.....i love the way she's posing..lol...Roshni, u have a veryyy cute daughter....
Ava, i really liked ur idea of giving out invitations...the basket looks too cute 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ava

Reine IF-Rockerz
Reine
Reine

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
@Ava: woww you are soo well organized and on timee! OMG all the recent weddings of my cousins were soo hyper and last minute stuff lmaoo

@Roshni: OMGG You daughter is just soo cuteee! She's no less than an angel! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ava

Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwww how cute!Blushing Now what does Suhaan look like?

.avaMMBG

Go to top