Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ONE THING CAN BE CLEARED .

mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
      After doing the script if the story contains about Geet's dark part of life then Arjun may come to know about NT's😡 game Arjun can turn positive instantly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no way i think no one knows about her past other than maan n daadi like everything dat happened to her
they just knw the bits but yea if they mention NT n dev then he might get to c her sisters true colours
but thing is i want him to stay negative cuz if hez posistive that means more of AA🤢
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni19

After doing the script if the story contains about Geet's dark part of life then Arjun may come to know about NT's😡 game Arjun can turn positive instantly.

i think it might happen bcoz even yday he was shown as wondering to himself and he surely is falling in love with anne....so maybe he gets to know the story...geet did reveal the truth in the office in front of the whole office, but i think they r concentrating only on the love parts of maan and geet in the skit, not the whole story...u saw how they were talking about the coffee and sugar (but what bakwas dialogue was that of AA, where is our maaneet and where is this AA)....