Justice is blind (Page 8)

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ho fikar not

rv wud get taste of his own medicine soon

somewhere i think once his own flesh and blood his brother comes things wud go wrong for rv again

then only he wud realise what mean or evil game he has played..

right now i feel like throwing him in jungle and he be deprived of food and water

Just a thought dat wat if  RV plans wid his bro 2 make Shikha fall in luv wid him so he can torture her n make Avi weak n take his revenge n may b 4 sometime his mite b involved wid him n may b create disputes b/w Shikha , Avi or may b try 2 create probs b/w AVITA AngryAngryAngryAngry but later knows abt his bro's true colors n come on Avi's side n if Avi kills RV (which i doubt at d moment he will b killed ) then RV's bro mite come 4 revenge n make Shikha fall 4 him n create probs.

Edited by super_boy - 08 January 2011 at 11:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

DreamyEmbarrassed

Im back''..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Marvelous as ever!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Perfect write up..!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Its clear RV is taunting him so as to provoke Avi'.but his efforts are going in vain.Avi is really keeping is patience intact.Smile

He was talking abt izzat of criminal , right tht criminals don't have izzat? Where does he respect women? Nd what kind of person he is? He is torturing Arpi like she is hardcore criminal nd plus not letting her to drink water, a basic necessity'By doing this , he is killing his respect which people give him!! He needs to b punished for this.!! He wanted  to get famous by killing avi..nd now it seems he wants to have everything that is owned by Avi' DeadDead

Where is his senior officer??? He shld come to know atrocities done by Rv on an innocent girl ,just to trap and also to break her husband emotionally..which is wrong way..totally against the law!!

ArrrgghhhAngryAngryAngryAngry

His remarks yday , made him stoop much lower as a person..what arpi said , she was right, because of such police officers innocent people become criminal..nd its 100% true..!!Ouch

Bhootni, she was shocked and surprised watching RV ..her plan is started to get backfired.. yayy cant wait to see BJ vs RV

Looking forward to Simple and Shikha.both are bold, intelligent and fun-loving plus most important thing both are positive characters who will be strength of Avita in days to come..

A lingering shot of the wedding picture spoke thousands...the happy face of the couple felt alien in this sad room which was empty, awaiting the return of the one who belonged here.

Agree with u here!!! wooww..u have written this so beautifully...

Thnks a ton Dreamy...HugHugHug

Nd yes Nandu, Sidda, CB di , excellent write up 'Thumbs Up

Hi Prash,Hug

so lovely, it was a pleasure to read it.Clap

RV does not respect women at all...In fact I believe he may actually hate them, for whatever reason....especially Arpita. He seems to take pleasure in the fact that she is getting beaten up and tortured till her very bones break...the glee and joy on is face..ughh!!!Angry

I think it is safe to say that as long RV is like this, Avdesh is will be bahubali at his best. These two will be shaking things up...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
hey how come u r awake dreamy

what time is it  2 or 3am
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

ho fikar not

rv wud get taste of his own medicine soon

somewhere i think once his own flesh and blood his brother comes things wud go wrong for rv again

then only he wud realise what mean or evil game he has played..

right now i feel like throwing him in jungle and he be deprived of food and water

Just a thought dat wat if  RV plans wid his bro 2 make Shikha fall in luv wid him so he can torture her n make Avi weak n take his revenge n may b 4 sometime his mite b involved wid him n may b create disputes b/w Shikha , Avi or may b try 2 create probs b/w AVITA AngryAngryAngryAngry but later knows abt his bro's true colors n come on Avi's side n if Avi kills RV (which i doubt at d moment he will b killed ) then RV's bro mite come 4 revenge n make Shikha fall 4 him n create probs.

Hi SB,

hmm would this not be similar to what RV is already doing?...using Arpi to wreak revenge on Avdesh? so for them to use Shikha, it will be repeative....unless they want to take it further, RV's bro gets married to shikha (somehow) and then see that he did it for revenge? don't really know have to see which way it goes....

I don't really know what the story will be, whether shikha and the bro are in love already (I think for the story to go as it is, without dragging on they might be) or we will see the process of meeting and falling in love...this could take well and then the revenge track gets off....

the way I am feeling at the moment, don't want anyone from avdesh side to be in contact with RV's family...I think even Arpita will be upset....this torture she is going through will leave some mark...other wise I will be very surprised.
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

hey how come u r awake dreamy

what time is it  2 or 3am

3am, Di.

Little one not sleeping so both awake.Smile

How come you are up early...why not have a lie in and rest?
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
arre my hubby had to go on day trip with his yoga group and as he hardly has holiday i told him its best u go alone and enjoy and leave me alone to enjoy  hehee
so i woke up at 5.30 and went back tosleep at 6.30

woke up abt 30minsbck
had my tea now wud go bck to do housework

afternoon wud go visit my mom.. and come bck later before hubby returns back from his trip
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
@SB

the way story is going now  we cant say what wud be the role of thebrother here.

but for now i think this track of torture wud be over as arpita would be rescued and then there wud be plans to get back  to ranvijay  and simple scenes wud come now.

in a way i m glad they didnt push rai family scenes at this juncture it was not needed

monday or tuesday arpita rescue wud begin..  

dreamy for avdesh i had one word  in mind  i had used it before in other context but  after yday episode i got the phrase right

once u put ur analysis i wud tell there
go to sleep now

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index