India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Justice is blind (Page 7)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
hehee dreamy i can say same for u but no i want to see u again but only after u have had good sleep

i was waiting for ur reply

i m making poori and aloo ki sabzi now

so going off in a min

priya  after that laughter therapy my headache is much less thanks for asking

@ nandu brilliant stuff up there

kanoon ke rakshak hi bhakshak ban gaye

ok translated it means the lawmaker became lawbreaker

the protector became criminal

this is the state of ranvijay now

now me go

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniVistaaDreamygal301yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
oh by the way dreamy in case u would wonder

since aleena fun post abt lal singh deewani we had been teasing jess in  new chit chat thread

and she put purple font so i called lal singh  purple singh and brinjal has purple color so in hindi its baingan singh now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaDreamygal301

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Priya,Hug

Hello and Welcome...Smile

@dreamy di......... today my results were out...........i got 86% and top in my class.....my daayan mam was sooo shocked....Shocked.she check my paper 6 times LOLLOL

@ cbdi.............how are you feeling now? i forgot to ask u in chit-chat therad.........

Priya!Hug

Congo shongo!!ClapClap...attagirl, knew you would do well!

and don't call your mam daayan...she is just worried about you!Big smile

my madam is the combi of RV and my aunty..... AngryAngryAngry
she need one chance to scold me and she openly say her day is not complete with out scolding me................LOLLOL

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hehee dreamy i can say same for u but no i want to see u again but only after u have had good sleep

i was waiting for ur reply

i m making poori and aloo ki sabzi now

so going off in a min

priya  after that laughter therapy my headache is much less thanks for asking

@ nandu brilliant stuff up there

the protector became criminal

this is the state of ranvijay now

now me go

Thank u for liking it and the translations as wellBig smile

Ur a darling Embarrassed

I too am rushing now.. catch u ltr

Edited by _nandini - 08 January 2011 at 8:10am
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey DreamyBig smile 

Hi NandiniBig smile

Once again, a splendid job by u.Star Like Vista said, hats off to u for all the hard work u put and come up with such lovely analysis.ClapClap The recent epis of GKD have sort of made me loose my trust on the law n order. Though I know it's a show, but it imparts reality as well. A woman being tortured mercilessly inside the prison and refused the basic necessity like water is such a heinous deed. AngryAngry It is hard to watch that, especially as Arpita is so sweet and innocent...and it is even harder knowing she is doing it mostly to protect her husband, to keep him on the straight and narrow...otherwise she would have been out by now!...Thank you for your lovely words..as I said to vista, it is worthwile when people comment and we talk/discuss...also don't loose  heart in law and order,  this is extreme (I think for even india) and as a former officer of the law, I can say with all my heart that I hate this but understand in some part of the world these things do exist.OuchCry...it is upto people to change the system, meaning never turn a blind eye to social injustice, getting media involved and groups like Amnesty as they have an international platform...ok will stop here as it is digressing...Big smileLOL

Law is for the protection of ppl, but when the saviours of law become a threat to ppl, thn where shud one find security. I agree and do believe in law and order..but also not comfortable with people turning vigilantes because power does corrup no matter the intention. But for this show and story, it has to be this way because Avdesh is our hero. It is only then when warriors like Avdesh Singh Thakur come for the rescue of such helpless and victimized ones. He has always stood for them. This time it is his wife ' his love who is the victim of  this brutal system. RV is going to get a lifetime lesson for his monstrous act. Maybe we get to see him showering Monsoon like Pappu did after getting one blow from Avi.WinkROFL He!he!he! that is so funny but something tells me RV is tougher than Pappu but so right, one day he will be regretting his monstrous act.AngryAngry

What surprises me is Bj's casual response to RV's arrival at the haveli. I could not catch her expressionsConfused To me, she was furious and angry but coz they could not talk privately she had to pretend to be civil but her tone and voice, even the look on he face was all saying something opposite to the words coming out her mouth!. Is it a part of their plan (Bj n RV) or is she getting trapped in her own web no, RV took this step by himself. B cz if RV takes out the same gun from the haveli, thn Avi wud be shocked to see this as he had threw it in the jungle gun had been given to RV by bhootni, so unless he got it with him and pretends to find it..Avi will be shocked and so will bhootni, the deal was he does not go after Avdesh...for RV to do this now will be to give his gameplan away... So his first reaction wud be to suspect the ones to whom he revealed about tht gun. (I hope he analyses) Shikha is a very cute and sensible girl and playing her job right. The only need of the hour is her support and encouragement to her brother who is going thru a very bad state of mind and loosing confidence in himself. It was evident from yesterday's epi that her words are helping Avi to regain his courage and get back in action to save his love. Yes I liked her words to Avdesh, hope she is always like this. Because when she gets involved with RV's brother Avita will be against it, I am sure. Bhootni might try to exploit the situation and turn Shikha against Arpi....hope not. We have to wait to see how Shikha really is...but i really hope she hates bhootni as well...a woman will see through another woman's ....

Logged in to reply ur post. Am rushing now. Shall read ur response later. Catch u after the updates.Smile Ok catch you later.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

oh by the way dreamy in case u would wonder

since aleena fun post abt lal singh deewani we had been teasing jess in  new chit chat thread

and she put purple font so i called lal singh  purple singh and brinjal has purple color so in hindi its baingan singh now

@ purple Big smile...love it!!ClapLOLLOL
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Oh I like that, thanks di.Smile
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

DreamyEmbarrassed

Im back''..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Marvelous as ever!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Perfect write up..!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Its clear RV is taunting him so as to provoke Avi'.but his efforts are going in vain.Avi is really keeping is patience intact.Smile

He was talking abt izzat of criminal , right tht criminals don't have izzat? Where does he respect women? Nd what kind of person he is? He is torturing Arpi like she is hardcore criminal nd plus not letting her to drink water, a basic necessity'By doing this , he is killing his respect which people give him!! He needs to b punished for this.!! He wanted  to get famous by killing avi..nd now it seems he wants to have everything that is owned by Avi' DeadDead

Where is his senior officer??? He shld come to know atrocities done by Rv on an innocent girl ,just to trap and also to break her husband emotionally..which is wrong way..totally against the law!!

ArrrgghhhAngryAngryAngryAngry

His remarks yday , made him stoop much lower as a person..what arpi said , she was right, because of such police officers innocent people become criminal..nd its 100% true..!!Ouch

Bhootni, she was shocked and surprised watching RV ..her plan is started to get backfired.. yayy cant wait to see BJ vs RV

Looking forward to Simple and Shikha.both are bold, intelligent and fun-loving plus most important thing both are positive characters who will be strength of Avita in days to come..

A lingering shot of the wedding picture spoke thousands...the happy face of the couple felt alien in this sad room which was empty, awaiting the return of the one who belonged here.

Agree with u here!!! wooww..u have written this so beautifully...

Thnks a ton Dreamy...HugHugHug

Nd yes Nandu, Sidda, CB di , excellent write up 'Thumbs Up

Edited by prash_t - 08 January 2011 at 10:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyVistaaSidda8Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index