Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Justice is blind (Page 6)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I would want to skin him alive, tie him up, tarr him with sugar/salt/chillies and then beat the living daylight out of him before leaving him to the mercies of insects and etc...then start the whole thing again!!!...soon he would be begging to end it all....LOL
\

ahaaa dont we all want that

my first thought was desert with scorching sun on top
he had deprived arpi of water thats why

but ur idea is better

poor vineet he is such a good actor ppl r just hating this role of his

hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

I would want to skin him alive, tie him up, tarr him with sugar/salt/chillies and then beat the living daylight out of him before leaving him to the mercies of insects and etc...then start the whole thing again!!!...soon he would be begging to end it all....LOL
\

ahaaa dont we all want that

my first thought was desert with scorching sun on top
he had deprived arpi of water thats why

but ur idea is better

poor vineet he is such a good actor ppl r just hating this role of his

hehe

I agree Vineet is a great actor!...even acting as RV, he still makes you wonder why is he doing that?

I like the scorching desert scene....we could put my torture of him the desert!

Oh gosh, I cannot wait till tonight...at last GKD maha...that other show baba somethng already had 2 maha that I know of!!Ouch
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hi Priya,Hug

Hello and Welcome...Smile
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
really baba had two maha

i didnt know that

anyways just two hrs and i need to finish cooking
i may not bebck  tonite as it wud be very late by the time nandu finishes update

so wud catch u all in some discussions  somewhere some time

c u   

and u better get good sleep dreamy

bye now

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Hey DreamyBig smile

Once again, a splendid job by u.Star Like Vista said, hats off to u for all the hard work u put and come up with such lovely analysis.ClapClap The recent epis of GKD have sort of made me loose my trust on the law n order. Though I know it's a show, but it imparts reality as well. A woman being tortured mercilessly inside the prison and refused the basic necessity like water is such a heinous deed. AngryAngry

Law is for the protection of ppl, but when the saviours of law become a threat to ppl, thn where shud one find security. It is only then when warriors like Avdesh Singh Thakur come for the rescue of such helpless and victimized ones. He has always stood for them. This time it is his wife … his love who is the victim of  this brutal system. RV is going to get a lifetime lesson for his monstrous act. Maybe we get to see him showering Monsoon like Pappu did after getting one blow from Avi.WinkROFL

What surprises me is Bj's casual response to RV's arrival at the haveli. I could not catch her expressionsConfused. Is it a part of their plan (Bj n RV) or is she getting trapped in her own web. B cz if RV takes out the same gun from the haveli, thn Avi wud be shocked to see this as he had threw it in the jungle. So his first reaction wud be to suspect the ones to whom he revealed about tht gun. (I hope he analyses) Shikha is a very cute and sensible girl and playing her job right. The only need of the hour is her support and encouragement to her brother who is going thru a very bad state of mind and loosing confidence in himself. It was evident from yesterday's epi that her words are helping Avi to regain his courage and get back in action to save his love.

Logged in to reply ur post. Am rushing now. Shall read ur response later. Catch u after the updates.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyVistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priyachatterbox

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Hi Priya,Hug

@dreamy di......... today my results were out...........i got 86% and top in my class.....my daayan mam was sooo shocked....Shocked.she check my paper 6 times LOLLOL

@ cbdi.............how are you feeling now? i forgot to ask u in chit-chat therad.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

really baba had two maha once I was waiting to watch GKD on tv, and baba was going on for an hour...the wedding and then just on last wednesday they had another hour long episode, so I presumed another Maha episode...GKD now needs to catch up and give us another maha every soon!Big smile

i didnt know that

anyways just two hrs and i need to finish cooking ohhh whatcha cooking? something nice and delicious I bet!Wink
i may not bebck  tonite as it wud be very late by the time nandu finishes update

so wud catch u all in some discussions  somewhere some time

c u    take care Di, and rest plenty....enjoy the show and better not see u back her again!Big smileLOL

and u better get good sleep dreamy me and sleep have this special relationship..WinkLOL

bye now bye now

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Hi Priya,Hug

@dreamy di......... today my results were out...........i got 86% and top in my class.....my daayan mam was sooo shocked....Shocked.she check my paper 6 times LOLLOL

@ cbdi.............how are you feeling now? i forgot to ask u in chit-chat therad.........

Priya!Hug

Congo shongo!!ClapClap...attagirl, knew you would do well!

and don't call your mum daayan...she is just worried about you!Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index