Justice is blind - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rae24

Great write-up dreamy!
Hi Rae😊

It was nice to see some good relationship between siblings...jagat&chirag should b learning how to b a good bro! At first I was slightly annoyed that Avi went off on one with Shika (even understably) the poor girl was yelled at through no fault of her own but of course he redeemed himself when he apologised wich was sweet and i'm glad Shika is here to offer encouragement& support when he needs it most- she defo did come at the right time! I understood Avdesh's concern especially with RV at large...Avdesh is now reduced to being almost powerless and hence his anxiety at travelling in the night  - shows her lack of sense...would make sense if it was in the city but a place like lallanpur?...actually she answered the Q, she was the sister of the sher...so another person making Avdesh feel guilty at his current weakness!

RV had no right to make those inappropriate comments, he honestly did seem like a perv, and I'm glad he didn't get the rise he wanted from Avi- it shows how much he has changed - keeping mum for his Arpi's sake! He came across more than a pervert..!!🀒

Arpi- to see her in this state was unbearable, no water? That's a basic human right- justice is defo blind as you said dreamy- the girl who doesn't want anything but happiness for others is reduced to this? Like you I thought why didn't one of the other prisoners help her? It would have been the perfect opportunity to become friends...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Today's the maha epi- wonder what that will bring!!!
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey DreamyπŸ€—  

Hi VistaπŸ€—

Read this last night but didn't comment as you were going offline😊.....well-considered and well put as usual πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanks. 😊

As I had said elsewhere too, there ought ot be a special place in h*** for a person like RV, who in the guise of uniform, committs the worst crimes. At least with Avi, people knew what they were getting, a gunda. Here is a uniformed police officer who has been sworn to uphold the law, making a mockery of the justice system by being the judge, jury and executioner himself.😑 So agree with you!...I think with each action of his, a place is being reserved for him filled with fire and brimstone!🀒....and yes again true, RV's uniform blinded people to his true reality!

Then he has the temerity to barge in the haveli in the middle of the night on flimsy, nay fabricated grounds (he already has the attempted murder weapon) and then shoot his mouth off in a clear case of psychological warfare😑 I know that is why I said Bhootni and him will be due a clash now...she knows she gave him the weapon and yet he was here in the middle of the night?!...that is one dangerous woman to cross!!

I liked Shikha but somehow her story does not add up.....is she or is she not against BJ? Why was she never mentioned by Avi earlier? I probably need to give it time. I'm still being cautious...but she is supposed to be against bhootni...I think we may see that in the coming days when she see's bhootni acting against Arpi...a woman can see through another woman and we all know Avdesh doesn't but I think  bell will ring in Shikha's head....well I hope the CVs stick to what they said about her....can't bear another person against Avita...

Thanks a lot for all your hard work Dreamy😊....I know it is not easy to do this level of analysis and writing everydayπŸ‘πŸ‘Our forum is so much richer for you being a part of it😊😊 awww thanks for that.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ..you guys make it worthwhile with all your comments...I too enjoyed your write up, it is nice seeing a different perspective...😊

Vista

hey dreamy r  u sleep till now?πŸ˜‰
 where r u  i miss u. i think  you d be ready  for to naight epi πŸ˜†
i cancled all of my programs for to nightπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by jes_jade

Wonderful post Dreamy di!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

RV has become a creep....It was so cheap when he was touching & throwing her sarees..🀒

Hi JesπŸ€—

Thank you. So good to see you back.😊

Agree RV has become a maha creep and a pervert to boot!....I still can't get over that change.

He was making a statement by walking over her sarees - that he will do the same to her and Avdesh, killing the very life out of them!

Avdesh understood and so proud of him..he is really respecting his love for Arpita...holding onto his temper....because of his promise to his wife...he knows why and for whom she is suffering and he can do nothing but make sure it wasn't all in vain - her suffering that is. If he gives into his anger than her beating would be all for nothing, in a way.😳
Originally posted by chista

hey dreamy r  u sleep till now?πŸ˜‰
 where r u  i miss u. i think  you d be ready  for to naight epi πŸ˜†
i cancled all of my programs for to nightπŸ˜‰

Hi Sara,

gosh no...I only slept for 3 hours...

but my landline (phone) was down so I couldn't access the internet....the phone was only sorted out a while ago and I immediately came here!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

I thought I was going to miss tonight's eppy...as it is 2pm already and maha for me would be around 4.30pm....but now I can watch it!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chatterbox

ho fikar not

rv wud get taste of his own medicine soon

somewhere i think once his own flesh and blood his brother comes things wud go wrong for rv again

then only he wud realise what mean or evil game he has played..

right now i feel like throwing him in jungle and he be deprived of food and water

@ red...that is so kind, Di.

I would want to skin him alive, tie him up, tarr him with sugar/salt/chillies and then beat the living daylight out of him before leaving him to the mercies of insects and etc...then start the whole thing again!!!...soon he would be begging to end it all....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Sara,

gosh no...I only slept for 3 hours...

but my landline (phone) was down so I couldn't access the internet....the phone was only sorted out a while ago and I immediately came here!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

I thought I was going to miss tonight's eppy...as it is 2pm already and maha for me would be around 4.30pm....but now I can watch it!πŸ˜†

but i read time start at 11 pm  india time no?
any way  i ll stay awakπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by chista

No it starts at 10pm india, so for me its 4.30pm...should be similar time for you, so it can be watched anytime after that.

It is the people in india who have to stay awake to watch and then update....(many thanks in advance for that!)Smile
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I would want to skin him alive, tie him up, tarr him with sugar/salt/chillies and then beat the living daylight out of him before leaving him to the mercies of insects and etc...then start the whole thing again!!!...soon he would be begging to end it all....πŸ˜†
\

ahaaa dont we all want that

my first thought was desert with scorching sun on top
he had deprived arpi of water thats why

but ur idea is better

poor vineet he is such a good actor ppl r just hating this role of his

hehe