I want Siddhant Karnick for Misha!

Posted: 13 years ago
He is a certified hottie for sure . And I think I have already fallen for him. 😍 . And him coming as a bad guy is just Wow!! Don't the bad guyshave this iresistable charm???
But I know many are thinking that he'll fall for piya , but I want him for Misha just like Sam-Misha story in poco's FF, just that he is a vampire not a werewolf!
Misha and him will really look hot ! I can already imagine them together! 😳
And plus if he falls for piya won't it be copying VD like literally?
Oh! And how good it will be if 2 vamp brothers fall for 2 human sisters? 😍 What do you guys think?

PS: I know gautam gulati is coming for Misha. And I don't have any reservations against him but I just think Siddhant angle would be better!
If given me a choice, I would certainly pick Siddhanth opposite Priya! Nothing against Gautam...but I think Siddhanth and Priya would be just amazing on-screen! They have worked together before in Remix and are really good friends off-screen! So the comfort level between them is already there...I wish he is paired opposite Priya! They will seriously look awesome!😳

Although I am all in to give Gautam a chance...but like i said, if given me a choice from these two for Misha, I would definitely go with Siddhanth!

But then on the other hand, I can so imagine him as a bad guy!! Like in Remix, Ashi (Misha) goes to attack Arjun (Siddhanth)...and he is all about to fight with Ashi when Yuvi and Ranveer comes to save her!😳 I can imagine Abhay-Shaurya doing same for Mish!😳😍
I think sid is much better choice for Misha. They will really suit each other.
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

If given me a choice, I would certainly pick Siddhanth opposite Priya! Nothing against Gautam...but I think Siddhanth and Priya would be just amazing on-screen! They have worked together before in Remix and are really good friends off-screen! So the comfort level between them is already there...I wish he is paired opposite Priya! They will seriously look awesome!😳

Although I am all in to give Gautam a chance...but like i said, if given me a choice from these two for Misha, I woulddefinitelygo with Siddhanth!

But then on the other hand, I can so imagine him as a bad guy!! Like in Remix, Ashi (Misha) goes to attack Arjun (Siddhanth)...and he is all about to fight with Ashi when Yuvi and Ranveer comes to save her!😳 I can imagine Abhay-Shaurya doing same for Mish!😳😍

That's exactly what I am saying I don't have anything against Gautam. I would love to see him and keep me mind open but just somewhere I feel that Sid-Priya will look better. Maybe I'm wrong. Let's wait and see.
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

I think sid is much better choice for Misha. They will really suit each other.

Same here! πŸ˜ƒ
i am so with you..somehow i dont find gautam hot as compared to sidhant
I think that would have been good. For Misha, I presume there could have been a better choice made. Though, SK suits the negative part really well - the negative hottie, unlike hypocrite Daanish. A better villian all the way. :D
I agree. even i want Siddhant to be with Misha. For some reason i dont like tht Shaurya aka Gautam guyπŸ˜† cvs couldve hired some better actor like Raj Singh AroraπŸ˜‰
I can't say on this topic anything than what about Kabir?
well i wouldnt mind sid for misha too.....watever scenes they had in remix...they looked amazing together.....but then i  dont mind gautam too..like the others said...i wanna give him a fair chance too

n moreover we all know...ekta hardly goes wrong wen pairings are concerned...so yaa.....am game for either of the guys or may be even both the guys falling for misha πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³