will SGP end soon like ogo bhodu sundari

avadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the serial on which SGP is based - was the bengali one - ogo bhodu sundari
that ended on Star Jhalsa on dec 5th

so do you think that SGP will also end then - they will take 6 months to resolve the love story of 
Ishaan and Suhana and also wind up the other 2 storylines of RB and her past and Panna and Ronak.

What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
no...SGP wont end soon...

i havent watched OBS...but i can say this from what i know from discussions in forums....that....

OBS ended as the creators wanted to concentrate more on SGP...
so the creatives now are fully fledged concentrating on SGP....so it wont end soon...

and i have also heard that certain tracks which came in OBS will not be here in SGP...so it will be some new tracks along with the tracks of OBS...so no need to worry....

if u ask me SGP will be here for more than 2 years from now...but we cant believe SP...kuch bhi ho saktha hai....
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope it doesnt end yarrrr😊
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont want it to end and i dont think it will end soon there's lot of stories left in SGP and i dont think creatives will end it soon.....
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As long as the show has good TRPs it will continue. Yeh TRPs ka zamana hai. As long as SGP has good trps it continues but as soon as it gets bad trps the channel will end it. I just hope whenever the show ends it has a good end.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nope I heavily doubt it

Star Plus is nothing but TRP hungry and SGP is one of the highest rated shows they have...even if CV decide to end it SP wont let them...itna bharosa hai SP par mujhe....SGP will run atleast for another year guarenteed and 2 yrs max
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i also dont think it will end i know for sure it will continue for three or four years more
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I too don't want SGP to end... I want suhana to become mother....... and they are so many other tracks, they are given atleast 1 or 2 years more,..
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please stop bringing old posts on top...😲 
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no not at all...
SP will never shut down SGP the slot leader of 7:30 pm...its SPs first 7:30pm show which has given them huge TRPs..!!!
Edited by trueraginifan - 13 years ago