India-Forums

DID Doubles Written Update!-7th January (Page 2)

Amrita_18 Senior Member
Amrita_18
Amrita_18

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
You did a FABULOUS update. I know what you mean by why you think it's too long, cause I have done updates myself for DID too. Don't worry, the longer the better! And you did a fantastic job on this. It was really descriptive and accurate too. So great job!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-Jess.

Jess. IF-Sizzlerz
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Yes, long detailed updates are definitely good ^

It gives off a feeling as if you're watching the episode :D

-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

hey -X-NeeNee-X-

thanx for the wonderful update... feels like I am actually watching the episode with full on expressions Tongue

I must say u have loads  n loads of patience to write... Star

jus my suggestion... may be you can reduce the sentences.. .like u no need to tell word by word what all mentors or participants expressed.. .a short summary shuld be good n sufficient... I think many of them will watch the episodes at some time later...

Like in my case, I read the updates when I am in college and back home late in the evening I watch the episode... we r definitely curious to read the written updates, but not at the cost of your sleep.. Smile

enjoy and keep updatingClap

aww thank you for ur suggestions! Will definitely keep that in mind when im writing the update for next week.. and you're welcome! Glad u liked it! Smile

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

Awesome Update!
I love all the details....it feels like im actually watching the update, which means you did an AMAZING job! Big smile I really did enjoy reading it :)

but like Natkhatpari said, it would be waaaay easier for you to summarize it up a bit. Like the judge's comments and stuff. You can paraphrase those, and you can quote word for word the important stuff if you ever need to :)

I used to update in the past and it took me a while to realize this too LOL. Trust me, it saves lots of time. Im the type of person that has to write everything word for word haha.

Oh and you should just totally get your sleep, i'll edit the update and add color to it :)

aww thank you! and thank you for editing and putting the colour in for me as well! Much appreciated it Smile lol yep, im that kinda person too.. even when im taking notes.. i end up writing everything down word for word Embarrassed lol.. but ill keep that in mind next time and try paraphrasing.. thank u for ur suggestion! Smile

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Thank you for all ur lovely comments! Will definitely keep all the suggestions in mind the next time im updating! Thank you! 

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Excellent update!! You did a great job!! Keep up the good work and I will always wait for updates every week!! Thanks for the update!

-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
aww ur welcome!
thank you to you too!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index