India-Forums

how were the auditions so far? (Page 2)

Poll Question: how were the auditions of did so far?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [90.00%]
1 [5.00%]
1 [5.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Unfortunately talent zyaada hai aur ratings pichle seasons se bahut kamLOL

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Big smile can you name a dancing show in India that is more successful then DID doubles at the moment? Tongue You see the way ratings work is that they measure the present audience........so going by that measurement, Remo's show was way behind DID Doubles in ratings, and Terrence's show well that's still not on air so we'll find out then how DID Doubles stacks up against his show but at the moment DID doubles is the most successful dance show on television.....Big smile
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile can you name a dancing show in India that is more successful then DID doubles at the moment? Tongue You see the way ratings work is that they measure the present audience........so going by that measurement, Remo's show was way behind DID Doubles in ratings, and Terrence's show well that's still not on air so we'll find out then how DID Doubles stacks up against his show but at the moment DID doubles is the most successful dance show on television.....Big smile

Does that change the fact that the ratings are a lot lower this season compared to DID 1 and 2? I didn't think so.Wink

I'm not worried though, I'm sure they'll shoot right back up if Terence and Remo are coming back for Season 3Big smileBtw, just thought I'd correct you. It's not 'Remo's show' or 'Terence's show'. Don't forget there are other judges, contestants, hosts etc that are also a part of the show.Wink

Edited by hindu4lyf - 08 January 2011 at 9:32am
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
DID is baap of dancing shows...even though it may have originated or started later then other shows...but it remains the best show for aam janta to showcase their talent...

DID has produced so many diamonds and they are rocking the industry right now...
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Which terence's show are we talking about? Nachle ve or Chak dhoom dhoom?
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Big smile can you name a dancing show in India that is more successful then DID doubles at the moment? Tongue You see the way ratings work is that they measure the present audience........so going by that measurement, Remo's show was way behind DID Doubles in ratings, and Terrence's show well that's still not on air so we'll find out then how DID Doubles stacks up against his show but at the moment DID doubles is the most successful dance show on television.....Big smile

Does that change the fact that the ratings are a lot lower this season compared to DID 1 and 2? I didn't think so.Wink

I'm not worried though, I'm sure they'll shoot right back up if Terence and Remo are coming back for Season 3Big smileBtw, just thought I'd correct you. It's not 'Remo's show' or 'Terence's show'. Don't forget there are other judges, contestants, hosts etc that are also a part of the show.Wink

Tongue Exactly these shows don't belong to any one mentor......so how can people say that DID was popular only because of Remo and Terrence? they are not in the show anymore, and DID is still the best dance show on Indian television........Tongue It's not like Remo and Terrence went to other channels and took all the viewers of DID with them.........if that were the case then their respective shows would have higher ratings then DID doubles and that's not the case......Tongue
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Tongue Exactly these shows don't belong to any one mentor......so how can people say that DID was popular only because of Remo and Terrence? they are not in the show anymore, and DID is still the best dance show on Indian television........Tongue It's not like Remo and Terrence went to other channels and took all the viewers of DID with them.........if that were the case then their respective shows would have higher ratings then DID doubles and that's not the case......Tongue

Yeh kisne kaha ki it's only popular due to Terence and Remo?Wacko
DID doubles may well be doing quite well but it doesn't change the fact that DID has lost a large chunk of viewers compared to season 1 and 2. Fikar not ankit..like I said already those viewers will be back next season when hopefully Terence and Remo are back I'm sure.Smile
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Yeh kisne kaha ki it's only popular due to Terence and Remo?Wacko
DID doubles may well be doing quite well but it doesn't change the fact that DID has lost a large chunk of viewers compared to season 1 and 2. Fikar not ankit..like I said already those viewers will be back next season when hopefully Terence and Remo are back I'm sure.Smile

Big smile With the high ratings of DID doubles, I wouldn't be surprised if Zee takes its sweet time in deciding whether or not to bring Remo and Terrence back for DID 3........I mean if they can have the highest rated dance show on Indian television without them, why would Zee rush to sign them for DID 3?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index