Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
DID is baap of dancing shows...even though it may have originated or started later then other shows...but it remains the best show for aam janta to showcase their talent...

DID has produced so many diamonds and they are rocking the industry right now...
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Which terence's show are we talking about? Nachle ve or Chak dhoom dhoom?
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Does that change the fact that the ratings are a lot lower this season compared to DID 1 and 2? I didn't think so.😉

I'm not worried though, I'm sure they'll shoot right back up if Terence and Remo are coming back for Season 3😃Btw, just thought I'd correct you. It's not 'Remo's show' or 'Terence's show'. Don't forget there are other judges, contestants, hosts etc that are also a part of the show.😉

Tongue Exactly these shows don't belong to any one mentor......so how can people say that DID was popular only because of Remo and Terrence? they are not in the show anymore, and DID is still the best dance show on Indian television........Tongue It's not like Remo and Terrence went to other channels and took all the viewers of DID with them.........if that were the case then their respective shows would have higher ratings then DID doubles and that's not the case......Tongue
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 Exactly these shows don't belong to any one mentor......so how can people say that DID was popular only because of Remo and Terrence? they are not in the show anymore, and DID is still the best dance show on Indian television........😛 It's not like Remo and Terrence went to other channels and took all the viewers of DID with them.........if that were the case then their respective shows would have higher ratings then DID doubles and that's not the case......😛

Yeh kisne kaha ki it's only popular due to Terence and Remo?
DID doubles may well be doing quite well but it doesn't change the fact that DID has lost a large chunk of viewers compared to season 1 and 2. Fikar not ankit..like I said already those viewers will be back next season when hopefully Terence and Remo are back I'm sure.😊
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Yeh kisne kaha ki it's only popular due to Terence and Remo?
DID doubles may well be doing quite well but it doesn't change the fact that DID has lost a large chunk of viewers compared to season 1 and 2. Fikar not ankit..like I said already those viewers will be back next season when hopefully Terence and Remo are back I'm sure.😊

😃 With the high ratings of DID doubles, I wouldn't be surprised if Zee takes its sweet time in deciding whether or not to bring Remo and Terrence back for DID 3........I mean if they can have the highest rated dance show on Indian television without them, why would Zee rush to sign them for DID 3?
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 With the high ratings of DID doubles, I wouldn't be surprised if Zee takes its sweet time in deciding whether or not to bring Remo and Terrence back for DID 3........I mean if they can have the highest rated dance show on Indian television without them, why would Zee rush to sign them for DID 3?

The word greed comes to mind. If you can have even higher ratings with amazing judges like Terence and Remo then why would anyone hesitate in calling them back?🤪
ankit_nyc thumbnail

The word greed comes to mind. If you can have even higher ratings with amazing judges like Terence and Remo then why would anyone hesitate in calling them back?🤪

😛 oh yes that's right, so when Remo and Terrence left Zee for more money, that wasn't greedy...but if zee doesn't bring them back for DID 3, Zee would be greedy...interesting....😛 It's all a business, if DID Doubles keeps up high ratings, I would doubt it if Zee brought back Remo and Terrence and conversely if somehow Remo's and/or Terrence's show starts beating Zee in ratings  then they might not want to come back to DID either......😃 I highly doubt that DID Doubles would be beaten by another dancing show in ratings.......but let's see.....😃
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they were gud...but i m tired of robotic dances now😳
raja.baja thumbnail

I like the Judges so far. They are young but supportive of the contestants. They will get 12 good couples out of 60. Not too many real  funny acts.