India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Tasha's Happy Ever After

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

One of things I've loved about ltl is its fairytale quality.    The show is called 'Laagi tujhse lagan'' it is not Nakku's story alone but is in all essence a love story about her and her dutta.  Even before Dutta arrived we knew she would meet this man who be her destiny, 'this is what the title tells us.  Since the arrival of Dutta, from the second nakku ran and held onto him to save her from Morey LTL has radiated this sense of eternal,  magical love.  Dutta is Naku's destiny and Nakku dutta's'most of us who watch the story do so because of this underlying plot.

Like a fairytale the couple have had all evils hurdled at them as well as fighting their own demons, but their love has surpassed all this.  So their love should continue to prevail.  If dutta dies it will be tragic, but if nakku lives and moves on'perhaps getting married to another man then it will be even more tragic....then the very soul of the story is dead.  We as the audience believe in their love, just think how many of us skipped bits to see tasha moments in each episode'. this is what has gripped us.  When dutta was getting ready to marry supriya; we were craving to see the smallest of tasha scenes'nakku fixing a button, a look, a word here and there, 'subtle nuances.  We want to see the love and marriage of tasha last their whole lives...and we want to believe it will last forever. 

I finally managed to make myself watch this first attack on dutta (caught up on this weeks episodes), and I would say they were awesome because we know Dutta will be back.  but having this news hanging over our heads that he's leaving in february'and knowing that the story will come crashing down the  day dutta leaves, I have not enjoyed them so much.  All I can say is I seriously hope to see ltl end before its goes into ruins, I want it to end with a dramatic end to kala and with a feeling that nakku and dutta will be happy and together'wherever they are.  This is the story of nakku and dutta and should not be turned into the story of nakku and dutta, followed by nakku and 'New Man.'  LTL is very much a fairytale, and I want the leading couple to have that happily ever after of fairytales.  Please CV's do not deny them this!

I am confused by the whole mishal leaving thing.  It was only recently that we had the articles about dutta being unprofessional on set and being thrown of the show'.but these were supposedly refuted following fans uproar and it was claimed mishal would not be leaving.  Does this mean that no notice has been given and it was a last minute decision on his part?  There's also storys going round that his role was meant to be a cameo but kept getting extended, but how can this be possible when from his first introduction it was so obvious he would be nakku's future.  Or had they planned on killing  off the second lead straight away,, 'what of the story and the promos then '''kon thaame ga nakusha ka haath''' What I would say to mishal is give it a little more time, his out of this world acting has brought dutta to life and made him so irreplaceable.

Edited by Hessa85 - 07 January 2011 at 7:08pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315LaTuLaKavitaDRdivya17-7mozart66sub_rosabfunofbb123suhana19-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xkabeeraspeakingmeghapartiMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I just hope our appeals work and all parties concerned give the show a little more time to wind up Tasha's story logically. After that they can have some sorta season 2 if show is doing well and MV wants to continue.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaHessa85bfunofbb123sub_rosasuhana19

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top