India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

My Humble request to CVs

Habeeba_d Senior Member
Habeeba_d
Habeeba_d

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Please spare us the Jagya and Gauri track, I liked todays episode where you just showed Anandhi's part. I understand you are showing this because men sometimes go astray but since majority of your viewers are female and we cant see the jagya-gauri romance. We love anandhi and jagya together I was loosing interest in the show but todays episode was nice. So please if you must show jagya with another girl then make it a very short scene and more of Anandhi's until Jagya and Anandhi track comes back. Otherwise you will loose your viewers interest. Thank you kindly.

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
agree wid u.................. it's a logical track but i m hating it to the core!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TumhareSanaM

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top