isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi, I think we'll start with the introductions. I'm Nitya.😆 yea..that's about it.

Coming to the topic..

Kaka is officially on my hit-list. He's such a mean man! ^_^ Dude needs a chill pill. I can understand that he is feeling insecure about having a paying guest but he doesn't need to be a jerk about it! Oh, to top it off..the dude's a total chauvinist. The way he was talking to his wife was grrr-worthy.

And I definitely did not expect the family to be so BIG!! Man, I thought it was just Chintu(😆), his mother and father but one by one..the house became a freakin' dharamshala!

I don't mind big families in shows..but this family seems to be total orthodox. I'm sure Naina's going to have tons of problems with them..I mean, look at the girl! She's a total blabbermouth!😆 and plus..with the pranks and stuff that she pulls..the day's not far when kaka will burst again.

what do you guys think?

p.s. it was so cute and funny how Daksh goes "CHORNI?!" as soon as he hears Naina screaming!😆😆 and the face he made when she asked him if he was going to steal the mixer-grinder was hilarious!😆 Daksh beta..your going to have a helluva time with Naina as a PG!

Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
NITYA! boo.

Anyways, I completely agree with you yo. I honestly thought that Daksh was an only child, don't know why I felt that way but idk I just get those vibes. And then he comes out to have like a billion people. Poor poor Naina. I wonder how she's going to fit in with everyone.

But luckily, we already have one supporter for her, her future saas, so that should be a huuuuuge plus pint. 😆
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nitya!....

Yeah,lol;I expected it to be a teeny-weeny phamily;but WOW,they're a huge parivaar!!....LOL...Naina gonna have some tough-tym,coz of this Kaka banda.LOL....He's a total jerk.Lol,bah his sarcasm...I lyk ppl who are sarcastic!😆....bah nah,I hate him!!>....

Anyways,lol....yeah;she's gonna give some tough tym to mera chintu aswell.....haha...his expresisons OMG!!.....Always make me go rofl!!....😆
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

NITYA! boo.

Anyways, I completely agree with you yo. I honestly thought that Daksh was an only child, don't know why I felt that way but idk I just get those vibes. And then he comes out to have like a billion people. Poor poor Naina. I wonder how she's going to fit in with everyone.

But luckily, we already have one supporter for her, her future saas, so that should be a huuuuuge plus pint. 😆

well, his mother kept going chintu this..chintu that, so I figured he's her only son.😆

true true, she does have one supporter for sure! And I actually feel his father likes her too..although he's not showing it. ;) Naina power, she can make anyone fall in love with her!😆
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

Hey Nitya!....

Yeah,lol;I expected it to be a teeny-weeny phamily;but WOW,they're a huge parivaar!!....LOL...Naina gonna have some tough-tym,coz of this Kaka banda.LOL....He's a total jerk.Lol,bah his sarcasm...I lyk ppl who are sarcastic!😆....bah nah,I hate him!!>....

Anyways,lol....yeah;she's gonna give some tough tym to mera chintu aswell.....haha...his expresisons OMG!!.....Always make me go rofl!!....😆

haha, when I saw them all entering, I totally went "yeh toh shanti niketan nikla!" 😆 you know, the house in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, their family was humongous!😆

Oh tell me about it! I usually dig sarcasm..but the nice kind. Kaka's was just plain mean.

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ROFL...Lol,I remember.....Shanti Niketan ya Dharamshaala...wht's in a name??🤣...

Eh,yeah;I know,he was mean...thz why me not lykied his sarcasm...😵
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Even I thought it would be just Ayi baba and their Chintu..lol
But by the end of the episode I was like "yeh to puri fauj tapak pari"..lol