India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

How does Govind know?

LoveIsDivine Groupbie
LoveIsDivine
LoveIsDivine

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I was wondering, how Govind knows that Krushna is the one responsible for raping Nandini. My guess is, may be he and Krushna have same kind of watch(look like - may be custom made). Since he is the first one to stop Nandini, in such state, may be he sees the watch, which might have fallen down, due to struggle between Krushna and Nandini. And immediately Govind makes the connection and confronts him and Krusha shamelessly accepts it. Hence Govind's deep rooted hatred for Krusha. Any ideas? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_BellenycsweetieDabulls23

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
good question.......even I'am wondering howQuestion;well another mystery to resolveThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
May be...he had seen something...either watch,buttons, etc.something which was belongs to Krushna...Smile
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Good point inspector gadget..I wondered same all this time..

How does Govind know abt Nandini's rape by Krushna...Hope we get to know soon...
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Good point...  I like the scenario you discribed, but didn't get about the watch..

My guess is, Nandini told him herself, before going to the dissociative amnesia state... She might've screamed his name/repeated whatever she said during that time... Well, there's one problem though, if she said that, why didn't Pallavi hear it?
So I guess only your scenario makes sense right now... also, when Aayi asked for proof today, Govind walked off  with a detremined look... maybe he has some incriminating proof against Krushna that he hid till now... 

What about the watch? I didn't "watch" it... 
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
10/10 Nandini saw the watch when she was again touched by Krushna and thought it was Govind bhau...But it was Krushna...I guess they both have same watch...

It was on the episode abt Prapti's engagement when Nandini is asked to go get puja samagri from the room and Krushna follows her..She remembers it all abt her rape by Krushna..
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
@dabulls - Thanks. I guess I skipped that part...
.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Like ur take...it makes a lot of sense this way..even Tanu's take may right..Pallavi entered d room after a while..maybe before that when Govind entered d rum n was takin d kalash..in his story..when he told to dr. K..one thing I was wondering was d fact that when d rum was dark how did he even notice Nandini's presence..when he had his back towards her..n d reaction too was quite spontaneous..what he hid was..maybe when he entered d rum n took d Kalash..he must have suddenly heard her shouting n feelin restless..d way she did in her sleep..n in d process might have shouted krishna's name n fainted..thats why when Pallavi came he had such shocked expressions...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index