India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Hush! Puppy (Page 3)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Just wanted to add that Kesar is more selfish than all of them. She only thinks about herself. Constantly seeking KN approval to the point where she sacrificed 4 kids she could hAve saved. SS would have protected her.

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=yummimommy]Again I hold an unpopular belief . Kesar is partially to blame for her woes. In fact she's a little more twisted than all of them. She appears to care for KN. In my book that's sick. If I were her I'd be full of anger and hate towards a man who has done so much to humiliate her. Why was she ironing his clothes?! Too much!!!

Hi Yummum,

Just as there is substance abuse, there is something I would call relationship abuse. I see in both Kesar and Krishna all the symptoms of pple who have an unhealthy dependance on other pple whom they claim to be in love with. To be truly in love with someone else we need to first love our own self. If we are ready to sacrifice our self esteem, we are not capable of holding on to anything. A woman like Kesar makes a man like Shakti possible. Financial dependence and the security of a roof over one's head are also factors that are influencing Kesar's behaviour.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemehussainramso

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Just wanted to add that Kesar is more selfish than all of them. She only thinks about herself. Constantly seeking KN approval to the point where she sacrificed 4 kids she could hAve saved. SS would have protected her.

I don't find Kesar selfish she has no education and an unreliable family hence she does not revolt she has no where to go nor is she capable enough to provide for herself she is simply trying to survive in a place where before prats arrived no one would have cared if she was alive or not just my POV !

Edited by Binny1247 - 07 January 2011 at 9:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=yummimommy]Just wanted to add that Kesar is more selfish than all of them. She only thinks about herself. Constantly seeking KN approval to the point where she sacrificed 4 kids she could hAve saved. SS would have protected her.

I'm feeling good that we are having this no-holds barred honest discussion. Do you remember an episode where Kesar was feeling a little guilty as she was not able to give physical pleasure to KN bec' of her pregnancy? For a love deprived woman like Kesar, physical intimacy with her husband, even if it is coercive becomes an act of getting some love. I know it sounds warped but this is way sometimes an abused woman's mind works.

Edited by Mili97 - 07 January 2011 at 7:56pm

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Binny being uneducated doesn't mean you love someone who has humiliated you. Yes she is asking the ?s what will I do where will I go? That's what makes her a selfish person incapable of taking care of a child. Being a mom I can tell you that pregnancy changes your whole outlook on life and makes you stronger. However Kesar was more concerned about herself. Mothers are selfless. It was more important to seek KN approval.

Mili27

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=yummimommy]Just wanted to add that Kesar is more selfish than all of them. She only thinks about herself. Constantly seeking KN approval to the point where she sacrificed 4 kids she could hAve saved. SS would have protected her.

<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I'm feeling good that we are having this no-holds barred honest discussion. Do you remember an episode where Kesar was feeling a little guilty as she was not able to give physical pleasure to KN bec' of her pregnancy? For a love deprived woman like Kesar, physical intimacy with her husband, even if it is coercive becomes an act of getting some love. I know it sounds warped but this is way sometimes an abused woman's mind works.</font>

Yes there was another epi where she wanted Piyassia to buy her magic kajal.

Mili27

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Alright gals my children beckon will talk later . Love to all and I did not mean to be offensive . Sorry! You are all really bright and thoughtful people.

...Binny...

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Binny being uneducated doesn't mean you love someone who has humiliated you. Yes she is asking the ?s what will I do where will I go? That's what makes her a selfish person incapable of taking care of a child. Being a mom I can tell you that pregnancy changes your whole outlook on life and makes you stronger. However Kesar was more concerned about herself. Mothers are selfless. It was more important to seek KN approval.

Yum Kesar craves attention and has placed that above everything else It's important to remember that she has also hailed from a Tachurs family where women are simply objects of pleasure, she may have craved a bit of affection and love her entire life and now hopes for some from the individual that has married her.

As for KN's behavior towards her it's a fact that individuals like Kesar can love and support even those that have harmed/scarred them for life !! Yes the relationship is abusive but in the eyes of someone like Kesar any kind of interaction with him fulfills her needs of attention, affection ! Kesar is selfless but the community in which she lives she will need far more then that to survive strength can get you so far eventually her lack of education, place to live will affect her/the child !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 08 January 2011 at 5:01pm

Mili27

Go to top