India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Hush! Puppy (Page 2)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Binny I also think she needs to be punished . Like I said she and KN should go to jail. But alas that won't happen because Jaswant is very popular. However I do believe that A will admit her mistake to the police according to article. KN will try to get rid of evidence i.e Mute Girl.
I do believe the looney Sax are aware of pending doom.

Edited by yummimommy - 07 January 2011 at 7:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Binny I also think she needs to be punished . Like I said she and KN should go to jail. But alas that won't happen because Jaswant is very popular. However I do believe that A will admit her mistake to the police according to article

Yum are you referring to the article about KN filing a complaint against the twit because that was just too much !! was it stated in that article that she would confess hard to believe because then the entire truth would be revealed and I doubt the Cv's want to show either in jail, unless we are headed towards another court case !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 07 January 2011 at 7:20pm

Mili27

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Binny I also think she needs to be punished . Like I said she and KN should go to jail. But alas that won't happen because Jaswant is very popular. However I do believe that A will admit her mistake to the police according to article

Yum are you referring to the article about KN filing a complaint against the twit because that was just too much !! was it stated in that article that she would confess hard to believe because then the entire truth would be revealed and I doubt the Cv's want to show either in jail !

No Binny the article that said P will make A go to the police and let them know she committed bigamy.
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Mili

I completely agree with you it was truly disgusting the way she was insulted in front of her in laws as if she was a child ironically she was the only one making sense by stating several valid points. I have to agree with her the Saxes refuse to accept the seriousness of her so called mistake she marries for a selfish purpose and once her doubts have been cleared she chooses to return home as if nothing had ever taken place !! Is she serious she married him willingly and now she wants to leave TN and forget it like a bad dream the Tachurs ways may be incorrect but they are correct in the sense that they have to live in the same society they have every right to fight for their respect and really what did the Saxena's think they would let her go without a word !! Amongst them today Komal seemed to be the educated individual unfortunately as always she was told to keep quiet and sent to her room like a fiver year old ! Komal is the unfortunate one she neither has her husbands love/support nor any respect from her in laws !!

Hey Binny
I agree with you that Komal has been seriously abused by the looney Sax. I do like her. But I find myself at odds with most of the forum today. Since when is it logical to send a girl back to a home and husband she doesn't care for. Yes both families are about to face humiliation. Isn't this serial supposed to be about correcting the wrongs in our society?Wrongs that have been accepted as okay. So what if the Thakurs are humiliated it doesn't mean that a girl should go back where she will be miserable. The message here should be that a girl has made a bold decision admitted her mistake , do some jail time. Normally the girl would go back from fear of society which is what this forum is suggesting.
Please don't be offended I'm just confused today.
  underlined.
Hello Yummymommy (sorry I do not now your name)

Very well said. In my numerous posts I have said its about correcting the wrong and  not supporting it. She made a tremendous mistake out of anger and desperation and now she is repenting. Her punishment should be jail time and not going back to the evil place. No matter how good, Anupam, Ashmita or Jaswant are as actors, its not about the actors its about the characters they are portraying and all these are criminal characters. Bigamy is illegal and no law can force the Thakurs to take Aarushi back.

Its funny , the way some of the forum members are reacting . All these weeks everyone was against Bigamy and wanted Aarushi out. Now when the cvs are trying to rectify the situation, ppl are supporting the criminal thakurs. 

If baby killers, attempted murderers, wife beaters, molesters like the Thakur's are walking free and have received chances after chances. Then Arushi deserves one more chance. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27a_uma

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Yum are you referring to the article about KN filing a complaint against the twit because that was just too much !! was it stated in that article that she would confess hard to believe because then the entire truth would be revealed and I doubt the Cv's want to show either in jail !

No Binny the article that said P will make A go to the police and let them know she committed bigamy.

This is quite pathetic prats should have taken care of this when the act was being committed truly nothing she can do now will ease the pain Kesar has had to endure due to her sister !! 

Edited by Binny1247 - 07 January 2011 at 7:25pm

Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Honestly speaking, if I had found myself in this sticky and gory situation, my first instinct would have been to look for a hiding place. I would have made a dash to just about anywhere. The Saxenas should have given Arushi some money and made arrangements for her to leave the city without even a moments' delay. Sometimes it takes courage to act like a coward. I am again repeating what I always say, life does not have a rewind button. The Saxenas including P never take any pragmatic or proactive step.

Just tell me something, in real life is it possible to be like Komal? Hats off to her for bearing with the saxenas. Adarsh is an apology of a man.

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Again I hold an unpopular belief . Kesar is partially to blame for her woes. In fact she's a little more twisted than all of them. She appears to care for KN. In my book that's sick. If I were her I'd be full of anger and hate towards a man who has done so much to humiliate her. Why was she ironing his clothes?! Too much!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27a_uma

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=yummimommy]Again I hold an unpopular belief . Kesar is partially to blame for her woes. In fact she's a little more twisted than all of them. She appears to care for KN. In my book that's sick. If I were her I'd be full of anger and hate towards a man who has done so much to humiliate her. Why was she ironing his clothes?! Too much!!!

Go to top