Pratigya
Pratigya

Hush! Puppy

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

Just read the update and quite amused by the way Komal was shushed up yet again. Unconsummated marriage, constant barbs, least amount of respect or affection, financial troubles! Komal seems to be the most unfortunate person on this show. I simply hate the way Komal is always dismissed as being an inconsequential person and made to head back to the dog house every time she becomes inconvenient to handle.. And these are people who take offence to the term," Aurat paon ki jooti hai."

Edited by Mili97 - 07 January 2011 at 5:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarfariwishlighthousepierelle45gawkerMitrashakti...Binny...Minnie.hussainramsoroseinbloom....Poojie....

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
LOL Oh Mili it was just horrible. She seemed like the most sensible person to me today. Yet she was sent to her room again. Its so disrespectful to her, the kind of life the Saxenas are providing for her. Yet they dont realise their faults.

Worst is that Dadi!!! Oh she makes me so angry! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=elle45]LOL Oh Mili it was just horrible. She seemed like the most sensible person to me today. Yet she was sent to her room again. Its so disrespectful to her, the kind of life the Saxenas are providing for her. Yet they dont realise their faults.

Worst is that Dadi!!! Oh she makes me so angry! Angry

Hi Elle, in legal terms, what the Saxenas are unleashing on Komal is the worst kind of mental torture. The state of her marriage is in what I would call a comatose condition. How come Komal is not having second thoughts about her marr. It does not  take education for anyone to understand what is she being deprived of. I really wish to get the perspective about other members to understand whether such a marr, can even last beyond six months. We need to discuss this issue so that the Cvs realise their mistake.

....Poojie....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Sharmila,

Honestly speaking I have never liked Komal because I have always seen a younger version of SDS ( not surprising because she is her daughter) in her. Whatever goodness she has always gets  overshadowed by her insensetive attitude at times.She is reckoned as a negative character in the serial by the cvs and I believe she has been nominated for the best negative character in the past. As I mentioned you earlier, i have seen and heard so many negative and evil ppl doing harm to the women I work with I just have a hard time to watch and digest all this violence and injustice done to womeneven on screen while I am just trying to watch a serial showing women empowerment. Like you mentioned once  See no evil.Hear no evil,Say no evil. I know it is not posssible in real life because partly, its a huge part of my profession and partly because I am not blind.
So I try to stay away from watching such negative influences and characters  on screen atleast except CNN and Free Speech tv.

Have a wonderful weekend. Jeff and I are off on a movie night today. We will be watching "No body killed Jessica" . This is a real incident which brought out an revolution and sensation in India. I'm sure you've heard about it. I just love Vidya and Rani's acting.

Anu 

Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anusarkar]Hi Sharmila,

Honestly speaking I have never liked Komal because I have always seen a younger version of SDS ( not surprising because she is her daughter) in her. Whatever goodness she has always gets  overshadowed by her insensetive attitude at times.She is reckoned as a negative character in the serial by the cvs and I believe she has been nominated for the best negative character in the past. As I mentioned you earlier, i have seen and heard so many negative and evil ppl doing harm to the women I work with I just have a hard time to watch and digest all this violence and injustice done to womeneven on screen while I am just trying to watch a serial showing women empowerment. Like you mentioned once  See no evil.Hear no evil,Say no evil. I know it is not posssible in real life because partly, its a huge part of my profession and partly because I am not blind.
So I try to stay away from watching such negative influences and characters  on screen atleast except CNN and Free Speech tv.

Have a wonderful weekend. Jeff and I are off on a movie night today. We will be watching "No body killed Jessica" . This is a real incident which brought out an revolution and sensation in India. I'm sure you've heard about it. I just love Vidya and Rani's acting.

Anu 

I can understand your feelings for Komal but you don't you think the way we should behave with a person should be a reflection of what we are and not a judgement on what the other person is. There is a credo I live by: How the others act is their karma, how you react is yours!

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Mili

I completely agree with you it was truly disgusting the way she was insulted in front of her in laws as if she was a child ironically she was the only one making sense by stating several valid points. I have to agree with her the  Saxes refuse to accept the seriousness of her so called mistake she marries for a selfish purpose and once her doubts have been cleared she chooses to return home as if nothing had ever taken place !! Is she serious she married him willingly and now she wants to leave TN and  forget it like a bad dream the Tachurs ways may be incorrect but they  are correct in the sense that they have to live in the same society they have every right to fight for their respect and really what did the Saxena's think they would let her go without a word !! Amongst them today Komal seemed to be the educated individual unfortunately as always she was told to keep quiet and sent to her room like a fiver year old ! Komal is the unfortunate one she neither has her husbands love/support nor any respect from her in laws !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 07 January 2011 at 6:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierMili27....Poojie....

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Mili

I completely agree with you it was truly disgusting the way she was insulted in front of her in laws as if she was a child ironically she was the only one making sense by stating several valid points. I have to agree with her the Saxes refuse to accept the seriousness of her so called mistake she marries for a selfish purpose and once her doubts have been cleared she chooses to return home as if nothing had ever taken place !! Is she serious she married him willingly and now she wants to leave TN and forget it like a bad dream the Tachurs ways may be incorrect but they are correct in the sense that they have to live in the same society they have every right to fight for their respect and really what did the Saxena's think they would let her go without a word !! Amongst them today Komal seemed to be the educated individual unfortunately as always she was told to keep quiet and sent to her room like a fiver year old ! Komal is the unfortunate one she neither has her husbands love/support nor any respect from her in laws !!

Hey Binny
I agree with you that Komal has been seriously abused by the looney Sax. I do like her. But I find myself at odds with most of the forum today. Since when is it logical to send a girl back to a home and husband she doesn't care for. Yes both families are about to face humiliation. Isn't this serial supposed to be about correcting the wrongs in our society?Wrongs that have been accepted as okay. So what if the Thakurs are humiliated it doesn't mean that a girl should go back where she will be miserable. The message here should be that a girl has made a bold decision admitted her mistake , do some jail time. Normally the girl would go back from fear of society which is what this forum is suggesting.
Please don't be offended I'm just confused today.

Mili27

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Hey Binny
I agree with you that Komal has been seriously abused by the looney Sax. I do like her. But I find myself at odds with most of the forum today. Since when is it logical to send a girl back to a home and husband she doesn't care for. Yes both families are about to face humiliation. Isn't this serial supposed to be about correcting the wrongs in our society?Wrongs that have been accepted as okay. So what if the Thakurs are humiliated it doesn't mean that a girl should go back where she will be miserable. The message here should be that a girl has made a bold decision admitted her mistake , do some jail time. Normally the girl would go back from fear of society which is what this forum is suggesting.
Please don't be offended I'm just confused today.

/QUOTE] Hi Yum !! Smile

I understand your POV but I had no intention of saying Arushi should return back to her in laws due to fear of society but then I can't blame the Tachurs for their actions after-all all of this has taken place because of her actions her decision to marry for revenge !! I am not condoning their violence simply stating that Komal was correct her not returning was not going to stop the Tachurs from getting their way nor was her refusal going to end the scenario then and there.

If you ask me personally I want the Saxena's to stop looking at their daughters mistake as a trivial matter and punish her as severely as Shakti may be because she led him to the alter and if KN goes to jail for bigamy their daughter should be right  behind him I find it hard to accept their repeated claims of her feeling bad and of putting all of the blame on KN when she is just as responsible for committing bigamy if not more so. And I agree this show is meant to portray the injustices inflicted upon women but since they have chosen to show a girl make such a mistake they should have the courage to portray the consequences of her actions !

Edited by Binny1247 - 07 January 2011 at 7:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27suk4

Go to top