of course yes..
πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena1

my tweet to him...πŸ˜†

@SandiipSikcand Wow.. what a gentleman. Kya language istimaal ki hai..! and its not Pysco its "Psycho".. =P Congrats to Shweta.

Actually, even I did not believe that he used such language to Dolly and Ashmit πŸ˜• but it seems that he can't stand them at all !!!

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

my tweet to him...πŸ˜†

@SandiipSikcand Wow.. what a gentleman. Kya language istimaal ki hai..! and its not Pysco its "Psycho".. =P Congrats to Shweta.

that was classic πŸ˜†
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Yeah plzz lathi G.. our shweta won.. dance to aapko karna hoga..!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€£

πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Actually, even I did not believe that he used such language to Dolly and Ashmit πŸ˜• but it seems that he can't stand them at all !!!

his name sounds famliar..there is some famous Mr. Sikcand.. are they related (?) if this dude's a public figure.. he shouldn't use such terminology..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

In a way i can totally understand why ...if you look at the earlier tweets ...they have even more spelling errors & interesting terms πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lathika4u

πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³

Yeh hui na baat..!!!   πŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

his name sounds famliar..there is some famous Mr. Sikcand.. are they related (?) if this dude's a public figure.. he shouldn't use such terminology..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I don't think so he is!! Public figures are very careful about what they write and say, but this dude obviously does not care which is visible!!πŸ˜†
I heard that he worked for BB1 (I think, he is editor or camera person)πŸ˜•
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

language is not the issue here, the fact is at least he can recognise who is good and bad and know how to address them according to their characters.. spelling errors can be corrected, but when the character is so bad difficult to rectify.. Ashmit needed to enrol himself to a rehab , and dolly better start meditatingπŸ˜†
Heres Mr. Sikcand without his topi.. now what should we call him..? Gangu mama..😈..

Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago