Posted: 13 years ago
SandiipSikcand Sandiip Sikcand
Shweta Tiwari won Bigg Boss :) super..after Samir she was the only sensible person. The bitch Dolly & physco Ashmit are certified LOSERS !!

sameer's best friend on twitter, he was the first one to post regarding sameer's elimination too..i think reliable sourceπŸ˜ƒ

Shweta's fans , Party TimeπŸ₯³
Edited by dazzelll - 13 years ago
this is sameer's best friend on twitter, he was one of the first one to confirm sameer's eviction

He is a reliable source, i am soooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy..he is right, after sameer, shweta deserved it the mostπŸ‘
I SAW THIS ON TWITTER TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YESSSSS SHWETA WONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome if this comes out to true !! but how can he call others bitch?! πŸ˜•Is he for real? OMG....Dolly gonna kill him now🀣🀣

Thanks for sharing the news!! keeping my finger crossed!!!!

where r all shweta fans? they should be celebrating now.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by njo921

I SAW THIS ON TWITTER TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YESSSSS SHWETA WONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ

Oh wow.......is it really true that Shweta won? πŸ˜•

I am going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy now πŸ˜³
Originally posted by romiosugar

Awesome if this comes out to true !! but how can he call others bitch?! πŸ˜•Is he for real? OMG....Dolly gonna kill him now🀣🀣

Thanks for sharing the news!! keeping my finger crossed!!!!
he is very blunt, this is the language i usually see his tweets in . But he is def reliable, he was the first one to post sameer's eviction. Let's hope he is right this time tooπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by dazzelll

where r all shweta fans? they should be celebrating now.πŸ˜ƒ

Most of them went to sleep πŸ˜­
A while ago, all of us were here, but most members from India headed to bed!!!

I wish they are here to celebrate the moment!!!

Don't worry, we will celebrate whole day tomorrow!!! I am partying now!!! I hope, this is for real though πŸ˜•
Originally posted by dazzelll

he is very blunt, this is the language i usually see his tweets in . But he is def reliable, he was the first one to post sameer's eviction. Let's hope he is right this time tooπŸ˜ƒ

Oh gotcha!! whatever he said about those two loosers are right anyway πŸ˜† They have become certified loosers now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WOW......I am rolling on floor now πŸ˜ƒ!! Thank god BB did not manipulate the votes!!!!

She is the most deserving candidate and am so glad that she won it!!!πŸ₯³

Sensible and her? πŸ₯± lagta hai yeh bhi sameer pe gaya hai uske saath reh reh kar  πŸ˜‘