Katrina calls for Best Jodi Award to be axed

kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This is from twitter (So this could be complete BS) BUT apparantely

Katrina apparantely was told, a few mins before that RanKat had won the best jodi award, but she refused to accept it as she didnt want her name associated with Ranbir Kapoor at all, especially with rumours etc, and didnt want their names to be announced together at all, so made them not mention RanKats name, and so basically they axed the award πŸ˜•

If this is true, which I personally doubt, because they could have given in it too another jodi....it really sucks I wanted RanKat to win so badly πŸ˜†
Edited by kash4life - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would believe that. Because Katrina doesn't like any controversies so she would want to avoid anything that has to do with Ranbir esp since her boyfriend is Salman khan lol.

It was weird they they chopped off the best jodi award. There has to be some explanation.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thats total BS dont believe it 
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They should have given the award to Hrithik and Ash
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well, since they didn't end up givng the best jodi award.. there could be some truth to this :s
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think there is truth to this
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the jodi & decade voting were added on later maybe they couldnt count all the votes in time Ranbir & Kat are friends if she did this she knows the media will assume something happened between them & Kat loves getting awards why wouldnt she want to get this one πŸ˜›
This could be true....it would just bring more fuel to the fire if they won the award by the media
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh pleaseeee! Thats so damn false πŸ˜†
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I dont think its true, just cos if any one questions why it wasnt given out and they hear about this , its just gonna give more gossip to the media. BUT then again, in some ways it makes good sense πŸ˜•