Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Possible Explanations... (Page 2)

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

with the Basu thing....I still go by its-a-blooper-theroy....because BT is well known for them

one example being Tani's last name itself...in the beginning of the show it was Bannerjee and then they turned it into Chatterjee and then Bannerjee again

Basu is a full on blooper on BT's part

Where was Tani's last name Chatterjee?  I want to re-watch that epi so that my tension will be cleared and I can actually start to believe that the Basu thing is a blooper Big smile

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I don't want Onu to kill anyone Ermm what i feel is gulabo will be killed by either ritesh or nupur because ritesh's truth is out already he does not have much to fear but nupur's is not and Onu will be blammed as the police recorded him kinda threatening gulabo

You have a point...I can't picture Onu actually holding a gun up to Ritesh's head but I can picture him getting into another brawl like the one with Robi and of course in BT style it will be on a random cliff and of course Ritesh will go falling off the cliff...honestly I don't really mind the idea of Anu getting rid of Ritesh to protect Taani and his family.
AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
honestly, all the predictions are possible.
i think it might be either no.1 or no.2 though..
i am getting scared..
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeraHarshad17

Originally posted by Tani91

with the Basu thing....I still go by its-a-blooper-theroy....because BT is well known for them

one example being Tani's last name itself...in the beginning of the show it was Bannerjee and then they turned it into Chatterjee and then Bannerjee again

Basu is a full on blooper on BT's part

Where was Tani's last name Chatterjee?  I want to re-watch that epi so that my tension will be cleared and I can actually start to believe that the Basu thing is a blooper Big smile

You remember that bit where Shekhar gives an interview at the opening of the sweetshop? He calls Bhimal Bhimalendu Chatterjee there if I'm not mistaken!
harshad.diwani Goldie
harshad.diwani
harshad.diwani

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
i go with first option...ritesh will kill gulabo n accused anu cz anu was very hyper infront of all ..so taani will give qurban & marry with ritesh to save anu....................

Go to top