India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Possible Explanations...

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
While I was volunteering at the hospital today, during my break I started thinking about Tere Liye and everything we've been told so far by the CVs along with what has been said and going on in the show and I came up with a couple possibilities...you guys pick which one you think should happen and which one you think is going to happen Tongue

1) Ritesh will kill Gulabo and because of the verbal threat of killing her that Anu shouted out in today's episode, Anu will be framed for Gulabo's death and the only way Taani will be able to get him out is if she gets married to Ritesh...Anu doesn't get married to Nupur as he had promised his Di that he would only marry Taani, he can't bear the pain of losing Taani and tries to kill himself by jumping off the cliff as shown in an early promo/title track/it says in Anuraag's character description that he will sacrifice his life and soul for Taani :P but survives and is only able to remember Taani and ends up in the mental asylum...meanwhile Ritesh finds out that Nupur was behind everything and stops torturing Taani and tells her to go to Anuraag so when Taani returns to Kolkata, no one knows where/what happened to Anuraag and then of course present time.

2) Anuraag said at Ananya's antim kriya that if Ritesh even looks at his family, he will kill Ritesh so Anuraag will indeed kill Ritesh and end up in jail and Taani changes her name to Taani Basu so that she can claim the children but will dedicate her life to Anuraag by being his wife without an official marriage which is why she says that Anu is her husband to the warden...for some reason she will leave Kolkata whereas Anu is tortured in prison and slowly starts to lose his mind and is sent to the mental asylum...there's still some wishy washiness in this prediction only because: why would Taani leave the Gangulys?  Why would the Ganguly's not know where Anu is? etc.  but somehow this one is making more and more sense to me...because why would Taani say Anu is her husband when she is married to someone else and all the threats Anu has been saying for Ritesh...

3) Anuraag will probably threaten, harm, or accidentally kill Gulabo and goes to jail...Ritesh finds out that Nupur was the one that caused Ananya's death...he gives Taani his name so that she can become the children's mother until Anu is released from prison (this would explain why Taani considers Anu her husband...because she's been waiting for him and also why her last name is Basu)...Taani becomes a famous singer inspired by her love for Anu... just like in the 2nd prediction, Anu is tortured in prison and thus starts to lose his mind and only thinks about Taani and is sent to the mental asylum...Taani returns, etc to present.

I had some other little parts formed in my head but can't remember them right now..so I'll edit them in when I get the chance :)  

Vikas said that we would be happy with whatever was going to happen...and the CVs should know that a Ritesh-Taani marriage is not what would make us happy...the new love story that he mentioned I think refers to the love story that will happens in the present as Taani tries to bring Anu back to sanity...Vikas also said that whether or not they got married to other people is beyond the point which makes me think that even if Ritesh-Taani marriage happens..its just for namesake, and in this case most likely for the children....I don't know but I'm sort of leaning towards 2 and 3 for some reason but 1 also seems really logical...though then Ritesh should release Anu for framing him so thats the one thing there...somehow Ritesh has to be positive in a way if he does get married to Taani because its the only way Taani will become a successful singer and will return to Anu/consider Anu her husband otherwise he would simply torture Taani the whole time she was married to him.

Let me know what you guys think.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgShaily.IndigoBluesLubz.TaAnuTani91

urcrazy Senior Member
urcrazy
urcrazy

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
hmmmm.....they all seem possible to me....I am scared

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeraHarshad17Shaily.Lubz.TaAnu

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
wow those predictions seem very nice....as long as Tani-Anurag end up together I'm fine with it...please no Ritesh-Nupur Tom Dick Harry in between them now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeraHarshad17Shaily..shona.

MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

wow those predictions seem very nice....as long as Tani-Anurag end up together I'm fine with it...please no Ritesh-Nupur Tom Dick Harry in between them now

Thanks Smile Yeah, eventually they need to unite Taani and Anuraag because they should know that we won't accept anything else...I'm fine with a separation as long as TaAnu eventually get united...and I'm sick of these games being played by Ritesh and Nupur, I want a sensible track to happen.  Lets cross our fingers for the best :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91Lubz.TaAnu

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
They're all pretty good explanations and they all seem feasible.

I just posted this in the EDT (Episode Discussion Thread) about the Basu thing, so I thought I'd quote it here too =]...

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Okay, I was just watching the epi where Onu takes Nupur to the hospital.

I'm gonna go through this Basu thing once more before I start obsessing! LOL.

Nupur said her second name is Basu, so did Ritesh, it's a common name, got it.

Maybe Taani used it for that reason and also so that no one would be able to find her or something.

Ek baat to hai... the CVs are doing this whole second name thing to confuse us LEKIN.. Onu sirf Taani ki pati hai.

Okay, I'm done with the obsession LOL LOL

Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 07 January 2011 at 6:51pm
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

They're all pretty good explanations and they all seem feasible.

I just posted this in the EDT (Episode Discussion Thread) about the Basu thing, so I thought I'd quote it here too =]...

Okay, I was just watching the epi where Onu takes Nupur to the hospital.

I'm gonna go through this Basu thing once more before I start obsessing! LOL.

Nupur said her second name is Basu, so did Ritesh, it's a common name, got it.

Maybe Taani used it for that reason and also so that no one would be able to find her or something.

Ek baat to hai... the CVs are doing this whole second name thing to confuse us LEKIN.. Onu sirf Taani ki pati hai.

Okay, I'm done with the obsession LOL LOL

I didn't even think about that! :)  Nice suggestion!  That is true...it seems that everyone other than the Ganguly's, Banerjee's, and Chatterjee's, are Basu's like Nupur, Ritesh, and Sushant I believe was also a Basu wasn't he?  That could be what Vikas was referring to as well when he said that we would be happy with whatever happened because he knows that we all would be upset with a Ritesh-Taani wedding...and it would make sense for them to create a hype about Ritesh-Taani marriage and it ends up that Taani simply changes her name Big smile  And maybe the reason behind Taani leaving and changing her name is because of Robi because we all know he's coming back to take revenge this week so I"m sure he'll have something to do with TaAnu separation...and for some reason I have a strong feeling that Anu will kill Ritesh, because they keep emphasizing Anu's hatred for Ritesh and all of Anu's threats are very punctuated and I feel like its a foreshadowing...especially, like I said, that one line at Ananya's antim kriya...I'm convinced right now that that is what will happen and I would absolutely love it if that happened...so much better than a Taani-Ritesh marriage.
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
with the Basu thing....I still go by its-a-blooper-theroy....because BT is well known for them

one example being Tani's last name itself...in the beginning of the show it was Bannerjee and then they turned it into Chatterjee and then Bannerjee again

Basu is a full on blooper on BT's part
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I don't want Onu to kill anyone Ermm what i feel is gulabo will be killed by either ritesh or nupur because ritesh's truth is out already he does not have much to fear but nupur's is not and Onu will be blammed as the police recorded him kinda threatening gulabo

Go to top