mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

lmao!! priya do dey rli fnk u as a lil gundi..LOL x

yes .... they do ... that my nickname .
I have a reputation ......Do not take panga with priya ..
lool!! das wel kwl!!LOL wel den i vfink u shud do somethng 2 cheer us up..hmm mayb by updating ur ff or sumthngWink im sure evri1 wud appreaciateitEmbarrassed..spesh at dis tym wen we need 2 tke our mind of dis disastrCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.scorpio10

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by scorpio10

lmao!! priya do dey rli fnk u as a lil gundi..LOL x

yes .... they do ... that my nickname .
I have a reputation ......Do not take panga with priya ..
lool!! das wel kwl!!LOL wel den i vfink u shud do somethng 2 cheer us up..hmm mayb by updating ur ff or sumthngWink im sure evri1 wud appreaciateitEmbarrassed..spesh at dis tym wen we need 2 tke our mind of dis disastrCry

I was thinking on the same lines done ... Tommo u shall see an update ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xPrinsesse.Suvi

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Oh of course, I must be a Mohit fan to say something like that! Indeed, you figured me out!

If and when he joins the show, in whatever role is given to him, it isn't going to be his fault and neither should he be at the receiving end for it. That will obviously fall on deaf ears though because it's just so much easier to think before reacting, right? 

And thanks, I am 'chilled' enough but it seems that reading vain threats in the name of jokes doesn't quite fit my bill of laughter and entertainment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutekomal_w25Hessa85-Fivr-

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
@priya...Yeah!!! :D thnku soo much hun Hug wud rli b lukn 4wrd 2 it lol ... i wos startin 2 gt worid bout weda ppl gna cary on wit der ff/os or not...it wud b such a disapointment if dey stop haina...i actualy enjoyd readn ff/os mor den d show!! wa im reli gratful is dat cvs hav given us such an amazing jodi dat v cn dream about n expres dem...wich many ppl hav done thru dey ff/os's

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 07 January 2011 at 6:19pm
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Let me simply start by saying that this is absolutely, completely unacceptable! Stern Smile While I'm not going to question the "intent" of this thread, I will bring into light the "effect" of it - intentionally or otherwise.

Mohit Malik has not taken up the offer to be in LTL yet. We have not seen how he will be in LTL. Further more, we have NO reason to believe that he "caused" MR's exit in any way. He does NOT warrant our hatred. And he definitely does not deserve to be threatened in this forum, in humor or otherwise.

I understand that we're frustrated and hurt. We've been working hard at trying to ensure MR's stay and it's been a long two days. But I'm sure we can all understand when I say that just because we're upset does not give us the excuse to behave in a manner less than acceptable.

I'm sure Mohit has fans, who I know will be heart broken and offended at finding their favorite being hated without cause or initiation. I try my best not to hinder free speech - I do... And I'm sure there have been times that I've failed, albeit unintentionally. And I apologize for that... But this cannot be allowed.

I find this really hurtful to Mohit and honestly, I'm not even his fan. While he may not be MR for us - and I find it hard to imagine anyone ever will be - it does NOT give us the right to insult someone else in comparision.

I'm quite hurt and disappointed by this post, furthermore by the verbal attacks on members trying to point to the harshness of the post.

This was really not needed guys. At all. Stern Smile 

Topic Closed.

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team

Edited by -Fivr- - 07 January 2011 at 6:44pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Hessa85divy609--Saaki--mIsHeZ.xsuhana19Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top