India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

V & D potential divorce is off

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
so now that vaishu is pregnant, i think the cv's hav taken the possibilty of a divorce from dharm off the table. Before, his lies wer great enough to result in divorc and sinc v & d had no kids of their own invovld, a divorc wouldv been easier. Howevr, now w/ her pregnancy, it complicates matters. i still think she should leav him bc of his dishonesty, but i feel like true to the nature of indian soaps, they'l show another woman sacrificing and supressing her happiness... and if they show vaish leaving him, she looks like the bad guy, not dharm bc it'l be as though vaish is being selfish and not wanting to work it out for the sake of their unborn child... I seriously wish they didnt throw this preg track and bone marrow track in there. Again, another villian will not be properly punished for their wrong-doings. I wantd vaish to throw his butt to the curb and not look back...guess not! Angry

Edited by zaara10 - 07 January 2011 at 4:34pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

OLGNESriniiiiShas3koolchick.Mandy.desicrowdnycsweetie-SilverAngel-

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Ah, soooo true! She wouldn't be leaving D now that she's pregnant and all.. Silly I wish Vaishali just leaves this guy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Yes Ekta loves to punish the good ones and give more success to the evil ones...Dharmu needs to be whacked a 1000 times, stripped of his yucky blue shirt that he wears...humilated in front of everyone just like he did to Manav, slapped once again and then kicked off by Vaishu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiiiDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I dont understand how can Viashu divorce FBD when she is the other woman...her marriage to FBD ain't even legal...He is married to Madhuri and have a child with her...

Vaishu should leave him and be independent...Or may be the ILs should throw FBD out of the house for humilliating their family this way...And help out Vaishu with the baby....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushii.riniiiidesicrowd

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Firstly.....madhri n dharmesh are NOT maried!! deir relationship is illegal Thumbs Down n seconly....u never knw....as in,lukin at the speed tis r goin in, maybe,vaishu  may dump him finally n wil b shattered wen manavs bestie tarun cums to d rescue....jus a tought Approve
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">I dont understand how can Viashu divorce FBD when she is the other woman...her marriage to FBD ain't even legal...He is married to Madhuri and have a child with her...</font>

<font color="#660099">Vaishu should leave him and be independent...Or may be the ILs should throw FBD out of the house for humilliating their family this way...And help out Vaishu with the baby....</font>

mads and dharm wernever married. They had a one night stand or somthing resulting in her pregnancy. She's just his "baby-mama." there's no love betw them, right now, just a kid. So vais is his legal wife, so she ca legally divorc him. I just kno the cv's r going to eventually show archu convincing vaish to stay w/ him for sake of the baby. Her advice is always backwards.
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I just think that Darmesh needs a serious reality check and a slap to go with it. Why does both of them
love him? It's just sad!

Edited by Shas3 - 08 January 2011 at 2:31pm

Go to top