Rang Badalti Odhani

Can't wait till Sam and Rahul get married xxxx

ZaraK18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys a was just thinking a can't wait till Sam and Rahul get married lol it would be so good see Khanak all dressed up and dancing with Shaan

What do you all think

Zara xxxxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me too Zara hopefully by then the war ends between Rahul and Shaan then they can all dress up and hopefully they'll be a sangeet and singing, dancing (bollywood style no slow dances) and masti. and more importanatly SHANAK ROMANCE.😉
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I am praying for you😛...get them married asap...and send them a long honeymoon!!! ðŸ˜‰
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ready to watch anythn for SHANAK!!.....there will be a wedding....im sure!
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RaSam is actually improving!! they were really awesome yesterday!!
I really dont mind their wedding but not now...unko bhi toh thoda enjoy karne do the unmarried couple status..🤣
prerna18 thumbnail
That's true... CVS seem to be keeping their promise of working on characterization of RASAM.... Guys plz stop posting things RASAM..... They are really awesome.... Just these silly cvs screwed up their track... I don't want them going from RBO at all.... They are a treat to watch..... And once the story improves of RASAM track I'm sure people who r praying RASAM goes away will love them and adore them too....
If at all u wish for anything pray that let wisdom dawn upon CVS and they do justice to RASAM track and Manish and priyanka shine the way they do in every show of theirs..... Please people.... Please don't wish against them.. 😭