India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

ArJuN!

Shantell IF-Rockerz
Shantell
Shantell

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Aww bless ya Arjun was soooo sweet tody when he was protectin Cheeku's mistake...Just hope Cheeku appriates it..An aww bless luks like Arohi is beginnin to realise he tells the truth and that she is still in love with him..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutieeMetanu111aPranii

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Arjun is a sweetheart, Chiku should be grateful that Arjun saved him otherwise he would be doomed and there would have been nothing to celebrate. I can't wait to see Monday's episode, Arohi needs to start facing reality instead of hanging onto hate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniiwida

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
cheekuu z a jerkkk...hate him urhhhhhhh...............................
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Chiku is a kabutar spineless idiot dont expect him to acknowledge anything .B4 yesterdays epi i had some respect for him inspite of his nonsensical weird n funny behavior .but what he did yesterday was just unacceptablei just want him out of the show .let he take that gauri with him  i wud do Bhangda on that day even if i dont even know how to do that in its first placeLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index