Written Update - Jan 7 (Shika's Entry)

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update Jaz- love your comments! Poor Avi and Shika, I thought Avi was being unfair (I know eats he been through) but there was no need to shout at the girl
but then he redeemed himself later wen
he apologised! Honestly wat is RV upto - how sick was he to touch the bed and imagine ewww oooh can't wait 4 tomo plz tell me avi is going to get arpi out! Let's jus hope!!!
Thanks for the update Jaz. RV is such a pervert. He feels the blanket and makes some inappropriate remarks about one's personal life and then he goes to touch Arpi's sarees. He has no rights to touch the things of another man's wife. Remember, in Ramayan when Raavana took Sita, well his punishment was his own death caused by Rama. The avenging husband will come to punish anyone who ill treats his wife. RV is going to have no time to run when Avi chases him down and beats him up. Get ready for your ultimate defeat RV.
hey jaz thanks for full update.. arre u missed big time hatred for this rv

and all of us r ready to go to lallanpur to shoot this cop

pervert was the word i hd in mind but i thought i wud be banned for using it in my update hehe

Thanx for the nice n funny updates πŸ˜ƒ

I am so happy to see Shikha providing all the courage and confidence in her bro. The present mental state of Avi is so weak tht such words of encouragement is very much needed to put him back in action. This RV is going to see the worst days of his life soon. He's chasing a wounded lion. Wud surely have to pay for this 😑😑
Thanks JaZz!😊You make such a heart breaking epi very light and funny.
Thanks a lot Jaz... More than d update I lubbd ur comments..
JazwaπŸ€—πŸ€—

Luuubbed it...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Thnks a tonn fr the update😊😊😊😊

Avdhesh was controlling his anger....😊😊!! He is soo pissed off that once Arpi gets out of RVs clutches , he is not going to leave RV..!!
RV's overconfidence is going to cost him a lot😑😑😑😑 Even he has to knw who is Bhaiyyaji of Lallanpur😑😑

Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago
Thanx for the Update!!!!!😊