India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Garibo Ki Suno CVs, Wo Tumahari Sunega

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Garibo Ki Suno Wo Tumhari Sunega, Tum Ek GoHam Scene Doge Wo Tumhe TRP Beshumar Dega.

A small song 4 CVs.
Till now we have turned into 'Poor Beggars' Who all are watching SNS coz of Mercy shown by cvs.
Mercy bole to their trick of throwing bones to us known as 'GoHam Scenes' nd whenever they did that they got more than Enough TRPs.

Plz cvs listen to us, we 'Poor Beggars are Begging u for Decent GoHam Scenes'

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ladydivineCaramelxxsaina01br2499sam1903simran15Nihira-fanSky23saomom

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
How many requests have we sent to the Cv's , they will give one miniscule scene of gohem n the whole month of everyone else , again gohem is forgotten.This is just a vicious circle , the CV's think like a businessman, if the business is making profit , they are happy to go along with the same theme until we viewers stop completely to watch their serial.Then their might be we can see a reaction. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I don't think the CVs know we exist...Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01br2499evadsimran15Nihira-fan

Caramelxx Senior Member
Caramelxx
Caramelxx

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

LOL.....Yeah or maybe they just enjoy keeping us in suspense cos they know the suspence keeps us going...cos seriously no matter how much we try we can't help but come back for more...sounds bunker, I knowSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01simran15-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caramelxx

LOL.....Yeah or maybe they just enjoy keeping us in suspense cos they know the suspence keeps us going...cos seriously no matter how much we try we can't help but come back for more...sounds bunker, I knowSmile

I only come for the forum.  Every once in a while I'm weak and will watch an episode.  But only if the NHQ is above 10000%.ROFL

Caramelxxbr2499saina01simran15-tellyaddict-

Caramelxx Senior Member
Caramelxx
Caramelxx

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

I only come for the forum.  Every once in a while I'm weak and will watch an episode.  But only if the NHQ is above 10000%.ROFL
Well every day i wake up saying " Grace your not watching Saathiya today" but then @ about 5 or 6 it's like a magnet just pulls me in to watch it on youtube..its crazy! I think i need help....lol

saina01simran15Nihira-fansaomom-tellyaddict-

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Tammie - With you on both the counts. The show is #1 and the CVs have got their approval. So wont change anything and dont care for a bunch of people on a forum. I watch Sadhli's update and decide whether to watch or not. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

durgeshwari Senior Member
durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
we're bhikharis as i said the other day...... give us one scene and we will give u high trp's than before!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index