Written Update - 7 jan

himani88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Episode begins with Aditya, Gaurav, Jaggi and Imli coming back home. Jaggi is talking about how good Aditya and Priya dance and Imli goes, even we danced great. Behind them, Devyani, Vidya and her mother also enter. Devyani turns to vidya's mother and tells her to go and rest. Aditya comes and asks Devyani about Uttara and she says she will come back tomorrow morning and asks him to go sleep. After devyani sleeps, vidya drags her mother to a corner and tells her not to interfere in her and Gaurav's personal life. After relenting a bit, she agrees. Devyani is walking to her room when bauji calls her. They talk about the sangeet party. He asks her why she is so tensed and why SSP was not at the party. He asks her what the matter is. She tells him that SSP knows about priya's past and hence, he wants to break the marriage. Bauji says (by citing a proverb, which I half understood) that, it would be a stupid reason to break off the marriage. Devyani says she will handle everything as it is the matter of her son's life.

In gaurav and vidya's room, gaurav is still angry with vidya and refuses to talk with her properly. He goes to bed and vidya says that she know why he is angry and she understands that but he was wrong in telling that her mother is wrong. She says that her mother was only concerned about her. Gaurav gets up and tells her that he is very tired and wants to sleep. Vidya is very upset. In her room so is Devyani. Next morning SSP enters his room and still seems angry. At uttara's house, she wakes up to find her husband gone. She tries to call him but his phone is at home. She finds a note which says he has gone to get breakfast for her. Doorbell rings and its Rastogi. She tells him rishabh is not at home but rastogi enters the house and becomes creepy. Just then rishabh enters the house. He creepily says something, which I did not understand and don't think it is worth wasting time over. Anyways, Uttara leaves to make tea. Rastogi says he is fed up with breakfast everyday and now he wants to eat full stomach. I think he is implying that now he wants to sleeps with uttara as he is tired of just seeing her. Rishabh tells uttara to prepare breakfast. He tells rastogi that he will fulfil his wish once his loan is fully passed. He sees uttara with breakfast and changes his tone. Rastogi finally leaves.

In SSP's and Devyani's room, devyani asks SSP why he wants to call the marriage off. Before he could answer, Aditya knocks on the door.  He hasn't heard anything and has come with the doctor. Doctor checks SSP. At priya's house, Chinu is having the decorations done and he and Mr.P make fun of buaji's dance. Priya comes and all three have emotional moment of when priya leaves after marriage. But seeing priya sad, he changes tone saying he was just teasing and he is happy that priya is going to a very good home. Buaji crashes the moment telling they have to prepare for the mehndi.

At SSP, the doc says he is normal. Aditya tells ssp to get ready as he is going to get priya to meet him. SSP makes excuses but Aditya is not ready to listen.

Precap – SSP is asking Devyani as to why there are decorations and mehndi ceremony? He wants devyani to call off the marriage tonight only. Devyani says it seems that she was thinking right.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the wonderful update!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update

I guess devyani figure her husband was the slime ball SSP who attempted to rape priya.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you! Can't wait for Monday!
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the awesome update

I guess devyani figure her husband was the slime ball SSP who attempted to rape priya.

Yhhhh thats what i was thinkin.....devyani is going to play a big role in adi-priya's marriage....she's getting suspicious abt the fact that ssp is ignoring to meet priya
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG thanks so much for the update!
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update yaar
pisces16 thumbnail
I also think she knows why is avoiding .
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eeuuuww that nasty rastogi n even worse is the husband. This is bs. Poor uttara