Suggestions already forwarded by members

KK_lassi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

HI VIJAY,

THIS FORUM IS NOT ONLY THE BEST PLACE FOR JASSI VIEWERS , BUT ALSO  A GOOD PLACE FOR  SHARING JOKES, COMMENTS ETC.

BUT THIS FORUM IS MORE SONY ORIENTED.

ALSO THIS FORUM HAS MP3 'S OF ONLY JASSI,.

HOW ABOUT MORE MP'3 OF OTHER SERIALS,  AND HOW ABOUT DICUSSING ABOUT WHIVCH CHANNEL OR WHICH SERIAL IS THE BEST?

DO THINK OVER IT , CAUSE LOT LOT LOT OF  JASSI  CAN ALSO BE BORING.

KK😉

Edited by misha - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

Hi KK,

I am also looking towards this. We will soon be having a Gallery section on the forum where users can upload/download MP3s and wallpapers and star snaps. The members will not be able to post there comments on this section.

Though our forum is currently mainly TV shows oriented I would welcome more ideas where by we can have more interesting subjects added to it.

Mystica, Kanchi, Ashwirya

Please post your comments on this.

Cheers,

Morgoth thumbnail

That sounds good Vijay.

A few more suggestions:

1) We could split the movies section into Bollywood and Hollywood.

2) We could also have a Shaiyari Corner (chocolate's suggestion)

3) I also feel that we should have a Contests section. Eg: Fan Fiction or a Caption contest where the best entries will be preserved in the forum.

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Very good idea, KK_lassi.

I like MysticaMagic's idea about spliting movie section into Bollywood and Hollywood, and  having a contest section.

It is easy to create more forums. My concern is, before we create these forum, we need dedicated individuals that update these forums with the latest information regularly. Also, we need members to participate in these forums.

Right now, we have well over 1000 members on this forum, which is fantastic, however, only of fraction of them participate in any discussion. Probably, most of them come to this forum because of the site name 'JJKN unoffical site' to read Jassi update only, which is fine. Maybe, we should ask all members what additions/changes they would like on this forum.

Also, all members, please take some time (will take about 30 seconds of your time) out of your busy schedule and vote for the person you would like to have as your Moderator for September.

Ash

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 19 years ago
Beyond Logic thumbnail

Was looking around the Forum but could not find any room or section where Music is discussed.

Is there any which I have missed out on? And if there is none, then can we have one?

Music in itself is a vast topic to be discussed and defi holds importance for a speprate section.

Team members, please consider this.

Thanks

AcidmantrA
Beyond Logic Records

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Vijay,

I was wondering if it is possible to have a current news section.We spend a considerable amount of our net time on this forum and it would really be nice we could have access to at least the main headlines of each day.We could also inform ppl about any interesting news we come across so that they can check it out.

That way we would be having all the main news,especially that are relevant to the Indian subcontinent right at one place and that too from all over the world.

Just my thoughts.............

*Anjali* thumbnail
Hey Minnie--it IS a great idea 👏  what we could do is if someone could post the day's highlights in the general discussion section i.e., like the kind of highlights you get by e-mail (since they recap the news in a concise yet accurate manner).  If it becomes very popular, then we can make a separate section for it.  Thanks for the great idea!
Pindai thumbnail

Hi, I don't know who runs this site, maybe Vijay? Anyway, I was browsing the site and I came across the movies section, I thought I would be able to read movie reviews here, but that wasn't the case (not that the other stuff posted there isn't um.. interesting..) So I thought I would make a suggestion and here I am.

I would like to suggest to India-Forums to make a section about REVIEWS for movies. ( I'm sure that you can think of a better title LOL ) I think people who have seen a movie can give a review on it for people that are interested. Since the members in India-Forums are global, I would suggest a different section for Bollywood movies ( new releases ) and for Hollywood movies ( new releases ).

Maybe if it isn't too much work ( I believe it isn't as a simple visit to a site such as that of AVS would pretty much cover it ) the forum could post ten new releases bi-weekly and get people to write reviews accordingly?

⭐️Thank-You for reading this and I hope you take my suggestion into consideration.

smita24 thumbnail
Since our section has Jokes, Recipies, I think we should have a beauty section, since there are more girls in this forum.
nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey guys, i'd like to make a suggestion. wen we chk msgs in our inbox we have to click on the msg to read it, then to read another msg we have 2 go back to inbox and then click on the other msg n read. can u guys put next and previous buttons so its easy 4 us to scroll through msgs.

thank you