Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Cvs... I resign ( letter 2 / page 3 ) (Page 4)

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

ur 2nd letter seems to suggest u dnt mind MR moving on... n tht u support his decision n tht u've accepted tht nothing can b dne abt it..i.e. u cnt stop him from leaving the shw..... i'd rather u say tht u wnt him bk in the shw...jus a thrt...

Yes I dont want him to leave ..But I want Cvs to realize their mistake .
nd then I want to clear MR name ..( becoz I think nd believe he is in the right ) .

so If he stops , I do not want him to comprise ..instead it should befit him ..
They will try to stop him ..... But as I as mentioned in another post ..I think they have taken MR ( infact the entire cast ) and us for granted ...

This is just the second... the third and final blow is still to come

Edited by scorpio10 - 08 January 2011 at 9:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
hmmm yh... ok thn..lets hpe they r able 2 realise their mistakes...
who r u sending this too? the channel or CVs?
.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

hmmm yh... ok thn..lets hpe they r able 2 realise their mistakes...
who r u sending this too? the channel or CVs?

Cvs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
dont send it 2 MR tho..he myt think dat we hav acepted his decisiob n he shud muv on...atm wiv ol owa petition n bocott he myt b having 2nd thoughtz bt dis letr myt nt hlp us in hz case..but itz gud 2 mke cvz feel guilty! x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

dont send it 2 MR tho..he myt think dat we hav acepted his decisiob n he shud muv on...atm wiv ol owa petition n bocott he myt b having 2nd thoughtz bt dis letr myt nt hlp us in hz case..but itz gud 2 mke cvz feel guilty! x

I am not sending anything to MR ... I giving him time nd peace to think over his decision ...
Moveover ..I dont believe in crossing someone's privacy ...( his FB's account  ) ...

But if the  guy reads our posts on the forum ( becoz I think he is ...Sara , I am right na ..)  ..he will understand what I have sd and why I have sd it

Edited by scorpio10 - 08 January 2011 at 10:06am

mozart66mIsHeZ.x

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
priya I would send this letter to the actual cv's and the channel . btw great post, even I won't be watching LTL after mishal leaves .

mozart66.scorpio10

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Dear Priya,

NO MISHAL/DUTTA = NO LTL

Totally with you and everyone else wanting a logical ending of LTL, if and when ,Mishal quits. Deep down, I do feel that this a decision that MR has taken a long time ago and the matter may as well be done and dusted for him unless hoping against hope gives us a reason to smile.

You may have read my threads that have harped "ad nauseaum" about Dutta and Mishal as the backbone of the show and CVs better not delude yourselves that LTL has a life beyond LTL's exit. I dont believe in the camp modus operandi but one has to take a stand on matters that are closest our hearts. Mishal personifies the character of Dutta and he has been the one who has carried the show on his shoulders and should be given due respect and recognition for that. As to his dreams of making it big in other mediums such as Bollywood, it is now or never and he should strike while the iron is hot.

So CVs/PH/Channel, please wind up the show when Mishal leaves and earn some brownie points that may bring back some of the loyalists of LTL to another worthwile show on Colors or elsewhere. You do need our support to survive as well.

A sincere fanSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 08 January 2011 at 11:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrymozart66.scorpio10-bharti-mIsHeZ.x

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Dear Priya,

NO MISHAL/DUTTA = NO LTL

For me
Change in story/ orginal cast ( MR, MV, VR or anyone one)= NO LTL

that equals NO MR = NO LTL

Totally with you and everyone else wanting a logical ending of LTL, if and when ,Mishal quits. Deep down, I do feel that this a decision that MR has taken a long time ago  I feel so too and the matter may as well be done and dusted for him unless hoping against hope gives us a reason to smile.  there is always hope ..never say never

You may have read my threads that have harped "ad nauseaum" about Dutta and Mishal as the backbone of the show and CVs better not delude yourselves that LTL has a life beyond LTL's exit. I dont believe in the camp modus operandi but one has to take a stand on matters that are closest our hearts. Mishal personifies the character of Dutta and he has been the one who has carried the show on his shoulders and should be given due respect and recognition for that. As to his dreams of making it big in other mediums such as Bollywood, it is now or never and he should strike while the iron is hot.  Totally ...why should he give up an opp , Cvs should have worked it out earlier .. Now let them deal with the mess

So CVs/PH/Channel, please wind up the show when Mishal leaves and earn some brownie points that may bring back some of the loyalists of LTL to another worthwile show on Colors or elsewhere. You do need our support to survive as well.  Yes Cvs ...mess up thi show nd u will lose big time ..

A sincere fanSmile

Go to top