Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Cvs... I resign ( letter 2 / page 3 )

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Hi Cvs

It was a pleasure watching your channel for the past one year.  But Now I would like to resign as your viewer. At first it gave me immense pleasure and delight watching LTL ( the only Hindi Show , I currently watch  .) 

I am sorry that I put your channel and your show at a higher level. A level that according to me belongs to shows like Dehk Bhai Dehk , Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and Khichidi  . It was a misunderstanding on my part to think You understood and cared of what we viewers wanted.  But I like it that you at least know what you want.  Even if it causes differences between us and that doesn't stop you from doing just what you think is right.

It angered me at first to see such good show with an amazing story and equally awesome cast to be dragged down the drain. But then, I realized like all others channel and shows that you have every right to take the show the way you want to take it. 

All we asked is for a logical end to a beautiful story, you created in our minds. So that it stays beautiful in our minds. But I understand, if you do not want to remain as a beautiful memory in our mind and hearts. I will not force you and I get it that you prefer to be on the telly, with or without us.  

So I have decided to move on and resign as your viewer. You made your decision and I have made mine.  I respect your decision, so I hope you respect mine.

Thanks and regards

PRIYA

Edited by scorpio10 - 08 January 2011 at 8:23am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPduttarpitanabilamubeendikuloloKavitaDRkomal_w25rayjstdesisistersLaTuLasikkaishastar1315cutegurl224maszmishimanoVampgirlHessa85mnx12mozart66mussy.jamshed.Indu.bfunofbb123rama_2010left_foreverRose_Petaldivy609gp00kadduuFishfishsuhana19Sophia21ramathiHumaGM.V.Kohli007-Carrie-triashaLeandrablueopal-bharti-mIsHeZ.x--khushi--Prinsesse.SuvimeghapartiImmaculateDream-Huma-

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Good post! 

Dont forget to post it here also 

http://www.colorstv.in/shows/show-details/laagi-tujhse-lagan-4/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishamussy.jamshed

love_u_Sarun IF-Dazzler
love_u_Sarun
love_u_Sarun

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Hey priya i read your e-mail... but i think its too early to take such a decision yar... See we all are making efforts including you.. to bring back mishal akka dutta bhau back in the show... That efforts cannot go wasted... Because we all our together... when we unite we can make anything possible... I think you should think once upon your decision.. I will not force you yar... but i dnt want you resign also....Cry......

mussy.jamshedmIsHeZ.x

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
OMG that's a very sweet letter to the Cvs. I like it but OMG u remember Dekh Bhai Dekh. Oh god the good old days of Indian television. Clap Clap

I really thought LTL would have a good conclusion but it does not look like it is going to have a good conclusion.

I'm only waiting for their official announcement till then I'm not watching LTL. We deserve an explanation as to what is going on. 

mussy.jamshedMelodiousDreams

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stary_kajal

Hey priya i read your e-mail... but i think its too early to take such a decision yar... See we all are making efforts including you.. to bring back mishal akka dutta bhau back in the show... That efforts cannot go wasted... Because we all our together... when we unite we can make anything possible... I think you should think once upon your decision.. I will not force you yar... but i dnt want you resign also....Cry......

Hi girl

For me ..it not only MR being brought back ... it is how Cvs refuse to comply nd how they r treating the show ..
its way they r  treating the story .... I am sure ur efforts will win but then our fight is not only to get back MR ..
 I feel it is for a  proper closure to LTL so that even MR is happy nd so ur we

Edited by scorpio10 - 08 January 2011 at 5:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

OMG that's a very sweet letter to the Cvs. I like it but OMG u remember Dekh Bhai Dekh. Oh god the good old days of Indian television. Clap Clap

I really thought LTL would have a good conclusion but it does not look like it is going to have a good conclusion.

I'm only waiting for their official announcement till then I'm not watching LTL. We deserve an explanation as to what is going on. 

Yes ... this sweetest I can get .... they do not want to see the evil side of me ..
Dehk Bhai Dehk ..I loved the cast , show , Infact I love everything abt it

yes ... all we ask for is proper and logical ending to a beautiful story ..so MR is happy and so r we ..
nd u r right we as veiwers deserve an explaination

-Ritz-

duttarpita Newbie
duttarpita
duttarpita

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Hi Cvs

It was a pleasure watching your channel for the past one year.  But Now I would like to resign as your viewer. At first it gave me immense pleasure and delight watching LTL ( the only Hindi Show , I currently watch  .) 

I am sorry that I put your channel and your show at a higher level. A level that according to me belongs to shows like Dehk Bhai Dehk , Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and Khichidi  . It was a misunderstanding on my part to think You understood and cared of what we viewers wanted.  But I like it that you at least know what you want.  Even if it causes differences between us and that doesn't stop you from doing just what you think is right.

It angered me at first to see such good show with an amazing story and equally awesome cast to be dragged down the drain. But then, I realized like all others channel and shows that you have every right to take the show the way you want to take it. 

All we asked is for a logical end to a beautiful story, you created in our minds. So that it stays beautiful in our minds. But I understand, if you do not want to remain as a beautiful memory in our mind and hearts. I will not force you and I get it that you prefer to be on the telly, with or without us.  

So I have decided to move on and resign as your viewer. You made your decision and I have made mine.  I respect your decision, so I hope you respect mine.

Thanks and regards

PRIYA

Just read in the forum that Mishal might be replaced by some other actor...( am not sure about the news )......I hv already started mental preparation to resign as a loyal viewer of LTL and after Mishal Raheja leaves.....I will not watch any more LTL.....Like you for me too, LTL is the only serial that i watch at present....but no, no more .....

Arpita
-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Priya..Thumbs Up

.scorpio10

Go to top