Bechari Arohi! :'(

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I really Feel sad For Arohi...

I mean of course  She loves Arjun but denies it...Cry

She Hates Chiku but Denies it...Dead

But her dialogue in the Car with Shifali was really emotional... If we remember well, When Arohi met Chiku in the Hotel She said: Mein Tumhare Liye apne saare sapno ko bhool karne ke liye Tayaar hoon" Dead
Right From the beginning she sacrificed herself for her family... then Like a Dream she met Arjun ...in the forest...All Alone both of them and everything was Going well...Embarrassed

BUt Then, Like a soap-bubble Allll her hopes, her trust and everything bursted...Any Girl would react the same way Arohi did!

Arohi andar se tood chuki hai... I really feel sad for her, because if it was not for her family she would let her feelings for arjun Rule over EVERYTHING!

As an Actress, Kritika really does AN OUTSTANDING performance! Shes Perfect in each and every scene! She delivers her dialogues with so much feeling in it that No One could say shes acting! Hats Off!!Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-khushnoodmirtanu111a..anshita..payyalMahak Sinha

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClap

great sum up of arohi's character.. kritika really brings arohi to life..
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Yes not only her trust and her hopes her heart is broken and Arjun is trying his best not to hurt her anymore but her reaction is obvious and really Kritz is an amazing actress.
payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
yeaps she always sacrifices 4 familyUnhappy

n agreed kritika is perfect 4 this roleSmile
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I totally Agree that kritz is a fab actor n perfect for arohi's role aur jahan tak emotions aur expressions ki baat hai toh woh toh acche aur natural hoge hi kyonki karan jo saat hai
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
kritika is awesome with her expressions n her acting skills

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index