Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

VOICE YOUR A&A DISCONTENT TO CVS!!! (Page 4)

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

i think if they really did want to show another love track, adi and pinky were there...they did have dev and meera...and suddenly all those vanish into thin air and out of the magic box comes anne....i just am not able to digest that maan had a sis tucked away....and the cvs did nothing to explain it...so if the cvs themselves r bent upon spoiling their trps, what can we do...i just cant bear to watch AA scenes and just change the channel the moment they appear...it is not arjun who is the culprit...his scenes in prtatigya were quite good...it is anne, she just cant act for nuts, and her dialogue delivery and her expressions, instead of feeling the love, i just laugh out loud at her expressions...

arjun character is quite useless hereConfused. there woud be a lot more fun if they made him villian.by making him love sick puppy his character has lost charmOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaoct

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

i think if they really did want to show another love track, adi and pinky were there...they did have dev and meera...and suddenly all those vanish into thin air and out of the magic box comes anne....i just am not able to digest that maan had a sis tucked away....and the cvs did nothing to explain it...so if the cvs themselves r bent upon spoiling their trps, what can we do...i just cant bear to watch AA scenes and just change the channel the moment they appear...it is not arjun who is the culprit...his scenes in prtatigya were quite good...it is anne, she just cant act for nuts, and her dialogue delivery and her expressions, instead of feeling the love, i just laugh out loud at her expressions...

arjun character is quite useless hereConfused. there woud be a lot more fun if they made him villian.by making him love sick puppy his character has lost charmOuch

I agree, it would spice things up a bit.

I hope that they keep Brij around for a little longer!
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonasukirti

Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by shonasukirti

yeahh i know if trp is very low they can close our roccking showAngry common guyz do something

I don't know what I would do if GEET went off the air!! Unhappy

All the GEET fans have to work together to keep the show alive!!

i knowwwwwwCryi can't ive without GEET

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's so attached to GEET!!

This is the first time that I've been addicted to an Indian TV show and it's all because of GEET/DD & MAAN/GC!! Their chemistry is off the hook!! lol

Edited by utopia88 - 07 January 2011 at 10:43pm
kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
heyy yaarr Iam sorry but I don't agreee with u I love maneet and I know the show is about them but Iam glad  we got them in the show it brings freshness in the show and also takes pressure of gurti.Plus iam loving arjun and annie scenes I know many of u think they r being romantic when geet was in hospital but they did all they can to get to the hospital its not like they just sat there and plus annie was admiring the fact arjun is trying so hard to get her to the hospital I meann if a man helped u iin times of trouble  and is getting u to ur destination and u can't help him in anyway u could atleast admire the fact he is taking u there  .Plus i love annie her maan like attitude her relationship with geet ,maan,dadi and aslo her relationship with arjun.they r new different type of couple they didn't bickre a lot ,they already like each other both r egoistic people same personailty i loves the scene when arjun followed annie in the car he looked at her and then when she looked back he ignored herr she turned aroud he started driving backwards itttt was chu sweet even though they both r so similar and both get angry its still cute how arjun follows annie around at night bcz he cares for herrr there is so much more i can write an essay I replayed their scene like 50 times no jokesss my I wasted so much youtube usage lol but I don't regret it haha and also I love their background music I find it very charming PLUS I want someone to be there for maan geet wedding someone close to them how cute will be the scenes between maan and annie during the wedding I mean she could tease maneet find them sneaking into each other rooms at nightt catch themm the bro sis love will be to cute and also geet annie = <3 <3 on the screen the two r such great friends and annie is a postive character and who knows she might even turn arjun postive as well.Plus I really like the fact both of them of screen like gurti so much Annie sorry don't know her real name says that gurmeet is like a brother to in reall lifee as well  that was soo cuteee I want more and more of them onscreen with maneet .arjun and maan equals fire onscreen also if ur going to say to me the trps r going down bcz of them thast not the reason bcz  we still get maneet and more then arjun and annie the whole reason the trp is down is bcz of the bloppers and how slow the story is moving foward just wait for the wedding trackk and get readyy to see he magical maneet the cermonies the whole ritualsss cant wait
btwww love mannet and arjun and annie
iam sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling

soo plsss i want both couplee and the trps r down bcz of the bloppers and how s,ow the story line is going just watch the next week the trps r going to be throught the roof with the weddinf unf sexy cute hot song sequences shelia ki jaawani
and iamm happy they r there it takes pressure of gurti and gurmeet won't get sick again like last time imagine if arjun and annie were not her how much  pressure on gurti and plus hope this never happens what if gurmeet fell sick now durign thsi important track trust me its bcz of the slow storylineee otherwisee next weeks trpss r goignto be reallyyy highh
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I guess the Cvs have no choice other than to focus on AA the way they do as the channel decided to make the show a six-dayer.

The main leads cannot be overworked so the burden is being shared by AA.

Unfortunately their love story makes very little sense to me....we hardly see Arjun planning his revenge....that's put in cold storage for some reason.

I like AA but not together...why can't they show Arjun planning Maan/Geet's downfall and Annie trying to play James Bond or something....this love track just isn't right....even if they show it, they could have shown it in such a way that each is pretending with the other ...Annie in order to find out what Arjun has planned and Arjun....going about his plans, trying to phassao Annie and ultimately hurting Maan...like u said....some mystery required....URGENTLY!!
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

heyy yaarr Iam sorry but I don't agreee with u I love maneet and I know the show is about them but Iam glad  we got them in the show it brings freshness in the show and also takes pressure of gurti.Plus iam loving arjun and annie scenes I know many of u think they r being romantic when geet was in hospital but they did all they can to get to the hospital its not like they just sat there and plus annie was admiring the fact arjun is trying so hard to get her to the hospital I meann if a man helped u iin times of trouble  and is getting u to ur destination and u can't help him in anyway u could atleast admire the fact he is taking u there  .Plus i love annie her maan like attitude her relationship with geet ,maan,dadi and aslo her relationship with arjun.they r new different type of couple they didn't bickre a lot ,they already like each other both r egoistic people same personailty i loves the scene when arjun followed annie in the car he looked at her and then when she looked back he ignored herr she turned aroud he started driving backwards itttt was chu sweet even though they both r so similar and both get angry its still cute how arjun follows annie around at night bcz he cares for herrr there is so much more i can write an essay I replayed their scene like 50 times no jokesss my I wasted so much youtube usage lol but I don't regret it haha and also I love their background music I find it very charming PLUS I want someone to be there for maan geet wedding someone close to them how cute will be the scenes between maan and annie during the wedding I mean she could tease maneet find them sneaking into each other rooms at nightt catch themm the bro sis love will be to cute and also geet annie = <3 <3 on the screen the two r such great friends and annie is a postive character and who knows she might even turn arjun postive as well.Plus I really like the fact both of them of screen like gurti so much Annie sorry don't know her real name says that gurmeet is like a brother to in reall lifee as well  that was soo cuteee I want more and more of them onscreen with maneet .arjun and maan equals fire onscreen also if ur going to say to me the trps r going down bcz of them thast not the reason bcz  we still get maneet and more then arjun and annie the whole reason the trp is down is bcz of the bloppers and how slow the story is moving foward just wait for the wedding trackk and get readyy to see he magical maneet the cermonies the whole ritualsss cant wait
btwww love mannet and arjun and annie
iam sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling

soo plsss i want both couplee and the trps r down bcz of the bloppers and how s,ow the story line is going just watch the next week the trps r going to be throught the roof with the weddinf unf sexy cute hot song sequences shelia ki jaawani
and iamm happy they r there it takes pressure of gurti and gurmeet won't get sick again like last time imagine if arjun and annie were not her how much  pressure on gurti and plus hope this never happens what if gurmeet fell sick now durign thsi important track trust me its bcz of the slow storylineee otherwisee next weeks trpss r goignto be reallyyy highh

I really hope that the TRP rating will be high for next week!!

Hopefully, all the people that stopped watching GEET will watch now for the GEET wedding!!

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

I guess the Cvs have no choice other than to focus on AA the way they do as the channel decided to make the show a six-dayer.

The main leads cannot be overworked so the burden is being shared by AA.

Unfortunately their love story makes very little sense to me....we hardly see Arjun planning his revenge....that's put in cold storage for some reason.

I like AA but not together...why can't they show Arjun planning Maan/Geet's downfall and Annie trying to play James Bond or something....this love track just isn't right....even if they show it, they could have shown it in such a way that each is pretending with the other ...Annie in order to find out what Arjun has planned and Arjun....going about his plans, trying to phassao Annie and ultimately hurting Maan...like u said....some mystery required....URGENTLY!!

Wow, you're ideas are great!! I wish that you were one of the CVS!!

An outsmarting/pretending storyline  between Arjun and Annie would have been better!!

Annie being Maan's sister was kind of out of the blue though! Vicky or Sameera would have been better.

I do agree that DD & GC shouldn't be overworked because their health is important as well.

Edited by utopia88 - 07 January 2011 at 11:11pm

pippa

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I have an odd question - and don't jump me those DMG fans (I'm a fan of DMG myself).

Did the DMG CVs take over thsi show?  I'm curious coz these sudden appearance of actors, this lack of explanation, the lack of flow of the scenes and the lack of sense in their progress ... all this is very similar to what happened in DMG in teh last  year.  

I am amazed that a show like Geet, which was very good with explanations, and connecting the scenes together, AND keeping it unpredictable, has now started going the same route as the other ones that had to be closed.

I dunno what's going on, but I will say again, I dont' think it's Anne and Arjun, it's the entire administrative team behind the scenes that's responsible for this.  The scenes don't gel.  I mean take the fact that Brij is LIVING IN THAT HOUSE and hasn't run into Maan and Geet yet ... COME ON!!!!

Oh well, I just hope this show doesnt' have the same fate as the others.

SBB/SBS needs to stop showing us the upcoming scenes.  And India Forums needs to stop posting articles that let the cat out of the bag too early.  But they can only do it if the Geet team tells them to stop, like Ekta does for her shows.   Not a peep out of her actors/producers about what's coming up.

As for Anne and Arjun, I don't like either very much.  They had a very good potential love story there - but they rushed it.  She's only known the guy, what?  A month, and she tells him she loves him?

I want Dev and Meera back.

-S

utopia88

Go to top