Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

VOICE YOUR A&A DISCONTENT TO CVS!!! (Page 2)

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I dont' think it was them ...

My honest opinion - don't kill me for this, just stating what i think/feel - they're not doing a good job of building the story anymore.    Up till Maan and Geet hadn't confessed, and  hadn't aired all their skeletons and reached an understanding, there was interest and something to keep us glued ...

now, there isn't much.  The romantic scenes are almost exactly the same as before.  The only thing is that Brij is back, but I wish that SBS/SBB would stop spoiling the mysteries by telling us all about it before it happens.

Take now for example - i  haven't really watched a single complete episode for 3 weeks now.   It's the same old same old - the scenes i watched were when Annie yelled at Geet, when Annie apologized to Geet, when the measurement taking romantic scene happened (loved it, it was very unique), and when Geet passed out in the bathroom.    the rest i read up on or skimmed through within seconds.

If they change the story a bit, bring out a story line that will showcase the actors talents (GC does very good intense and angry scenes, DD does very good sad and romantic scenes), and KEEP the story a mystery, that would be good.

For now, I KNOW they're getting married, I KNOW there will be drama ... well, honestly, I'm watching teh next few days for the singing and dancing.

Look at Ekta's tere liye and kmh - we have an idea that twists are coming.  We even know that one will end up in an asylum, but she's kept ALL the twists a mystery.  And in KMH - the girl is about to get married.  we're clueless as to what will happen, so we're watching each episode.

It's not the actors, it's the entire package and the advertising that will sell this to the viewers.  And in my opinion, the actors are the same and they have the same talent, but the CVs and the PH are stuck on teh same old thing they've been doing for 1 year now.   It's not Annie and Arjun, although I don't like the guy and I would have LOVED it if they had retained Abhinav Shuklha and Parneet and focused on THEIR love story instead.  oh well.

-S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30pippa

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

I agree instead of Arjun n Anny I wish ther could have Maan's younger brother Vicky n Geet's sister Rajji in the show than we would have liked it n also if Rajji played Geet's role in the Skit with Vicky playing Maan Winkbcz Vicky as per picture on wall looks same like Maan so it would have been fun! I hate this Anny n Arjun they r not real with no chemistryDead n r boringSleepy

here they made a biggest mistake if they bring in vicky , geet family or samira track wouldnt seem illogical. i hope cvs scap AA Track as soon as possibleConfused

Edited by fats30 - 07 January 2011 at 4:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fats30

Originally posted by utopia88

Everyone, please try to voice your DISCONTENT regarding the A&A storyline to the CVS!!

Let them know that the A&A storyline is affecting GEET's TRP rating significantly.

The CVS really need to think about the GEET fans and what they want!!

I feel that A&A need to be replaced with another storyline or with more capable actors ASAP so that the ratings don't plummet any further than they already have.

GEET deserves to be number one because DD & GC are such talented actors!! Hence, I hope that the TRP ratings increase soon with the upcoming wedding!!

I'm pretty sure that all of  you GEET fans don't want GEET to go off the air. Starone's only priority is to make money so let's do something about the A&A storyline and TRP ratings before it's too late!!

but tell me kaise????

i think everybody have been tired of making posts. many negative comments on fb. but they stop listening.

Just continue to keep posting your frustration with the A&A storyline on the GEET forum, facebook, and on the Starone website. Hopefully the CVS will listen if we keep voicing our discontent!!

Also, try to contact the CVS directly if you can by E-mail, phone or any other way. I don't live in India so i can't really contact the CVS by phone.

fatim30

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Just continue to keep posting your frustration with the A&A storyline on the GEET forum, facebook, and on the Starone website. Hopefully the CVS will listen if we keep voicing our discontent!!

Also, try to contact the CVS directly if you can by E-mail, phone or any other way. I don't live in India so i can't really contact the CVS by phone.

i directly even mail them, almost all of them butUnhappy

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

I dont' think it was them ...

My honest opinion - don't kill me for this, just stating what i think/feel - they're not doing a good job of building the story anymore.    Up till Maan and Geet hadn't confessed, and  hadn't aired all their skeletons and reached an understanding, there was interest and something to keep us glued ...

now, there isn't much.  The romantic scenes are almost exactly the same as before.  The only thing is that Brij is back, but I wish that SBS/SBB would stop spoiling the mysteries by telling us all about it before it happens.

Take now for example - i  haven't really watched a single complete episode for 3 weeks now.   It's the same old same old - the scenes i watched were when Annie yelled at Geet, when Annie apologized to Geet, when the measurement taking romantic scene happened (loved it, it was very unique), and when Geet passed out in the bathroom.    the rest i read up on or skimmed through within seconds.

If they change the story a bit, bring out a story line that will showcase the actors talents (GC does very good intense and angry scenes, DD does very good sad and romantic scenes), and KEEP the story a mystery, that would be good.

For now, I KNOW they're getting married, I KNOW there will be drama ... well, honestly, I'm watching teh next few days for the singing and dancing.

Look at Ekta's tere liye and kmh - we have an idea that twists are coming.  We even know that one will end up in an asylum, but she's kept ALL the twists a mystery.  And in KMH - the girl is about to get married.  we're clueless as to what will happen, so we're watching each episode.

It's not the actors, it's the entire package and the advertising that will sell this to the viewers.  And in my opinion, the actors are the same and they have the same talent, but the CVs and the PH are stuck on teh same old thing they've been doing for 1 year now.   It's not Annie and Arjun, although I don't like the guy and I would have LOVED it if they had retained Abhinav Shuklha and Parneet and focused on THEIR love story instead.  oh well.

-S

I agree, I think a little mystery to the MANEET storyline would make a difference!!  Hopefully, the CVS will work on creating a better storyline ASAP!!

I actually miss the old CVS, they did a great job with the earlier storyline.

Meera and Dev could have been a good storyline as well! I liked Meera!

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by saaniakh

I agree instead of Arjun n Anny I wish ther could have Maan's younger brother Vicky n Geet's sister Rajji in the show than we would have liked it n also if Rajji played Geet's role in the Skit with Vicky playing Maan Winkbcz Vicky as per picture on wall looks same like Maan so it would have been fun! I hate this Anny n Arjun they r not real with no chemistryDead n r boringSleepy

here they made a biggest mistake if they bring in vicky , geet family or samira track wouldnt seem illogical. i hope cvs scap this track as soon as possibleConfused

I agree, Maan having a sister was out of the blue!

Sameera and Geet's family would have been a great way to add interest to the Maneet storyline!

I hope the CVS still bring Sameera and Geet's family into the storyline.

Edited by utopia88 - 07 January 2011 at 4:02pm

saaniakh

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

i directly even mail them, almost all of them butUnhappy

Don't give up!! Smile

We have to make sure GEET doesn't go off the air!!

GEET is such a good show!!

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhutopia88

Go to top