Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pippa

I guess the Cvs have no choice other than to focus on AA the way they do as the channel decided to make the show a six-dayer.

The main leads cannot be overworked so the burden is being shared by AA.

Unfortunately their love story makes very little sense to me....we hardly see Arjun planning his revenge....that's put in cold storage for some reason.

I like AA but not together...why can't they show Arjun planning Maan/Geet's downfall and Annie trying to play James Bond or something....this love track just isn't right....even if they show it, they could have shown it in such a way that each is pretending with the other ...Annie in order to find out what Arjun has planned and Arjun....going about his plans, trying to phassao Annie and ultimately hurting Maan...like u said....some mystery required....URGENTLY!!

Wow, you're ideas are great!! I wish that you were one of the CVS!!

An outsmarting/pretending storyline  between Arjun and Annie would have been better!!

Annie being Maan's sister was kind of out of the blue though! Vicky or Sameera would have been better.

I do agree that DD & GC shouldn't be overworked because their health is important as well.
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have an odd question - and don't jump me those DMG fans (I'm a fan of DMG myself).

Did the DMG CVs take over thsi show?  I'm curious coz these sudden appearance of actors, this lack of explanation, the lack of flow of the scenes and the lack of sense in their progress ... all this is very similar to what happened in DMG in teh last  year.  

I am amazed that a show like Geet, which was very good with explanations, and connecting the scenes together, AND keeping it unpredictable, has now started going the same route as the other ones that had to be closed.

I dunno what's going on, but I will say again, I dont' think it's Anne and Arjun, it's the entire administrative team behind the scenes that's responsible for this.  The scenes don't gel.  I mean take the fact that Brij is LIVING IN THAT HOUSE and hasn't run into Maan and Geet yet ... COME ON!!!!

Oh well, I just hope this show doesnt' have the same fate as the others.

SBB/SBS needs to stop showing us the upcoming scenes.  And India Forums needs to stop posting articles that let the cat out of the bag too early.  But they can only do it if the Geet team tells them to stop, like Ekta does for her shows.   Not a peep out of her actors/producers about what's coming up.

As for Anne and Arjun, I don't like either very much.  They had a very good potential love story there - but they rushed it.  She's only known the guy, what?  A month, and she tells him she loves him?

I want Dev and Meera back.

-S
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AA track is irritiating that too when it comes between Maaneet moments. when they show it n last segment i switch it off during repeat viewing. but mute it during actual episode i want to see the precap. even Arjun is tolerable but Annie is so bad that at times it is embarassing to watch. Why can't the cvs have ANYOTHER parallel tracks? Why only Annie? pls do something
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

I have an odd question - and don't jump me those DMG fans (I'm a fan of DMG myself).

Did the DMG CVs take over thsi show?  I'm curious coz these sudden appearance of actors, this lack of explanation, the lack of flow of the scenes and the lack of sense in their progress ... all this is very similar to what happened in DMG in teh last  year.  

I am amazed that a show like Geet, which was very good with explanations, and connecting the scenes together, AND keeping it unpredictable, has now started going the same route as the other ones that had to be closed.

I dunno what's going on, but I will say again, I dont' think it's Anne and Arjun, it's the entire administrative team behind the scenes that's responsible for this.  The scenes don't gel.  I mean take the fact that Brij is LIVING IN THAT HOUSE and hasn't run into Maan and Geet yet ... COME ON!!!!

Oh well, I just hope this show doesnt' have the same fate as the others.

SBB/SBS needs to stop showing us the upcoming scenes.  And India Forums needs to stop posting articles that let the cat out of the bag too early.  But they can only do it if the Geet team tells them to stop, like Ekta does for her shows.   Not a peep out of her actors/producers about what's coming up.

As for Anne and Arjun, I don't like either very much.  They had a very good potential love story there - but they rushed it.  She's only known the guy, what?  A month, and she tells him she loves him?

I want Dev and Meera back.

-S

I would also love to have MEERA and DEV come back as they were good together!!

MEERA knows how to act unlike ANNIE!!

I agree, the CVS have been changed and I hate that!! 😡

I want Swati Pandey (writer) and Noel Smith (director) back as they knew how to make GEET magical!!

The new CVS are not measuring up to the old CVS!!

They need to step it up a bit!!

utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

AA track is irritiating that too when it comes between Maaneet moments. when they show it n last segment i switch it off during repeat viewing. but mute it during actual episode i want to see the precap. even Arjun is tolerable but Annie is so bad that at times it is embarassing to watch. Why can't the cvs have ANYOTHER parallel tracks? Why only Annie? pls do something

I agree, ANNIE is intolerable!!  😡

I wish there was  a different actress playing that role!!

Arjun is okay....

Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dont like them CV's....... please don't start or/and end the show with AA! please!! start it with maaneet and end it with maaneet......
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desi_Girl1991

i dont like them CV's....... please don't start or/and end the show with AA! please!! start it with maaneet and end it with maaneet......

I hope the CVS will get it through their head soon that not a lot of people are enjoying ANNIE and A&A!!

A&A interfere with the sizzling MANEET magic!!
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤢spot reserved for me when i can come up with constructive criticisizm instead os bashing....because i have to tell you i absolutly hateee annie!! i'm sorry maybe nikunj is a wonderful person but she cant act...arjun i mean at least he has a point he has the potential to grow as an actor. but i cant stand their track because i absolutly dont like annie...i mean its coming to a point where i have to forward some scenes with even annie and another character besides arjun because i cant stand her....she ruins the whole sequence and episode for me. especially when they point their track at the end or the beginning. poora episode ka maaza karab kar dhete hain....and by god she should not attempt to cry today she was worse than usual. 😡thank god naintara is back. maybe she can kill her off the show....or just replace her!!! i mean that might be the most sound decision.

ok i had promised to just keep this reserved and not write anything. so i will come back or edit this. 😃
this is how i feel and i dont mean to bash or hurt anyone. especially if the CV's really do read this i mean no harm to any of the actors but this trrack is really hurting geet. you need to get some of the essence back. geet and maan are fantastic as usual. you could develop adi and pinky who i absolutly adore. explain some things such as how brij found out about geet (which by the way i had loved the track but you should have developed it a little bit more) my naino ka tara...well karishma rendawa is absolutly fantastic!!!! we absolulty loveee to hatee her which makes her one of the greatest assets. there are many many tracks that still need to be used such as vicky, the whole khurana family tree needs to be explains, geets family etc etc. which you know and i have complete faith in the CVs...(ok well its went down a notch or two since Annie and arjun...but i used to have complete faith😳.)
ok chalo thats it for now.

utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: punjabispice

🤢spot reserved for me when i can come up with constructive criticisizm instead os bashing....because i have to tell you i absolutly hateee annie!! i'm sorry maybe nikunj is a wonderful person but she cant act...arjun i mean at least he has a point he has the potential to grow as an actor. but i cant stand their track because i absolutly dont like annie...i mean its coming to a point where i have to forward some scenes with even annie and another character besides arjun because i cant stand her....she ruins the whole sequence and episode for me. especially when they point their track at the end or the beginning. poora episode ka maaza karab kar dhete hain....and by god she should not attempt to cry today she was worse than usual. 😡thank god naintara is back. maybe she can kill her off the show....or just replace her!!! i mean that might be the most sound decision.

ok i had promised to just keep this reserved and not write anything. so i will come back or edit this. 😃
this is how i feel and i dont mean to bash or hurt anyone. especially if the CV's really do read this i mean no harm to any of the actors but this trrack is really hurting geet. you need to get some of the essence back. geet and maan are fantastic as usual. you could develop adi and pinky who i absolutly adore. explain some things such as how brij found out about geet (which by the way i had loved the track but you should have developed it a little bit more) my naino ka tara...well karishma rendawa is absolutly fantastic!!!! we absolulty loveee to hatee her which makes her one of the greatest assets. there are many many tracks that still need to be used such as vicky, the whole khurana family tree needs to be explains, geets family etc etc. which you know and i have complete faith in the CVs...(ok well its went down a notch or two since Annie and arjun...but i used to have complete faith😳.)
ok chalo thats it for now.

lol What a great post!!  😃

I agree, I can't stand ANNIE!! She ruins the A&A storyline!! Someone different would have been nice!

Arjun is okay!

The CVS need to bring back MEERA, she knew how to ACT!! I liked the MEERA character!!

I like Naintara as well!! The actress is really good in her role!!

I agree, Vicky would have been a more logical storyline twist!!

omkars thumbnail
I feel it is high time that MAANEET Should get married.  As per the prediction made by people, there is no need to kill the baby.  Brij should make an attempt on Geet's life and he will be caught and thrown to jail on attempt to murder for 20 years.  Arjun should come to know the truth about NT and he should support the Khuranas instead of his sister.  NT should get the shock of her life because of this and she should land up in Asylum.   Munda maan and kudi geet will live happily everafter with their family.😉😉😛😛😛