Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

most disturbing movie you've seen? (Page 10)

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Black swan is a psychological thriller (& i LOVEEE movies like that), but i know some ppl  who actually thought it was a horror movieLOL Whatever i saw, i was really hooked to the movie & i loved it. But when i saw nina taking off her toe nail *shivers*, i cudn't watch it anymore & i was alone...soooStern Smile Maybe i will watch the whole thing when i have somebody with me. I did go to wikipedia to know what happens in the whole movie thoughLOL Even reading bout it left me disturbed, cuz well it happens in real life too. And i heard it's getting a lot of critical acclaims.

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I want to watch Black Swan too! I've heard really good things about the film, and I love Aronofsky's work. requiem for a dream was, apart from being visually disturbing, an emotionally draining film. at the end of it all I could feel was numbness and the possibility that I had been struck by a titanic-like iceberg. It doesn't just hit you right between the eyes, it kicks, punches, shoots, electrocutes and rapes you right between the eyes. 

I think natalie portman has been nominated for the oscars too, hasn't she? 
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
In bollywood movies I remember Dushman and Sangarsh...just because I was very young when I watched them and I had nightmares....and till this day I don't watch anything with Aushotosh Rane...even though he's a brilliant actor

recent times I guess Ghajini only for the violent parts...esp where Kalpana dies.. *shudders*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyviv

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Ashutosh Rana is a brilliant actor, n he can be very scary with his dangerous looks.. I mean look at this!

pria4ever

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
^ugh *shudders* imagine seeing that a an age of 7 years oldPinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyvivgujunpyo

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Raat...i remember getting scared whenever i used to see Revathy on screen after i saw tat filmLOL
Dushman...Anjaam....Mother India....KANK(dunno but found it hard to digest the EMA thing n first time ever i didn't enjoy an SRK film)...
among the Hollywood films...remember seeing Jaws wen i was small n i was petrified...n Cape FearShocked

Abbyviv

sheenu32 Goldie
sheenu32
sheenu32

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
ok after all the comments here about the human centipede..  i started to watch the trailer.. Ouch ( ye guilty me) and its 2 in morning.... it was turned off after exactly 27 seconds.. lol wondering how will i pass the night..
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

Ashutosh Rana is a brilliant actor, n he can be very scary with his dangerous looks.. I mean look at this!

how m i supposed to sleep nowUnhappyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyvivbamboocopter

Go to top